Cheater

*a/n: not edited & sorry in advance*

Your POV

"No. I mean, I don't wanna but we can do that if you want." I say to my sister on the phone as I'm driving.

"I'm just saying because we don't hangout anymore ever since I started dating Camila, you know?" Y/S/N says through the speaker.

"Fine, but make sure you buy a new deck because I think mine is missing some cards." I say pulling into my street.

"Yeah I will. One thing though." She says as I notice a car in our driveway.

"Um, y-yeah? What?" I ask parking my car next to it.

"Don't get mad. It's just Uno. I know how your anger issues get so just chill." She says as I grab my phone from the console taking it off speakerphone and getting out of the car.

"No promises, Y/S/N. But anyways I have to go. Tell Camila I said hi. I'll call you later." I tell her closing the door and walking over to the car.

"Okay fine. Tell Tori I said hi too. Love you." She says as I peep through the car windows.

"Yeah. Love you too, bye." I say then hanging up putting my phone in my pocket.

I inspect the entire car but I can't remember whose it is. Plus Tori didn't tell me we were having company over. I just hope they brought food because I'm hungry as fuck. I walk up the walkway to the house and unlock the door. I open it but I don't see Tori downstairs at all. All I hear is faint sounding music coming from upstairs.

I prepare for the worst and assume the best.

"Tori!" I say out loud just to make sure she isn't down here.

I get no answer. Please God, don't do this to me. I set my keys and phone down at the entrance table and walk up the stairs. I hear the music get a little louder as I get closer to our bedroom. I grab the doorknob and twist it only to realize that it's locked. My blood starts boiling and my emotions take over.

"There is no way this door is gonna be locked in my house!" I say jiggling the knob again.

I back up and get even angrier. Y/S/N constantly tells me about my anger issues but I just push it aside. I can't control it, but my weakness is Tori. All it takes is her touch or looking into her eyes and I immediately fall back and calm down. But right now controlling myself is the last thing on my mind.

"Somebody better pray for whoever is behind this door!" I yell pulling my sleeves up.

I walk up to the door and gather all my strength and kick the door open knocking it off its hinges. What I see when I walk through the empty doorframe breaks my heart and completely snatches it.

The love of my life is in bed with someone other than me.

Tori jumps off of my best friend and covers herself with the sheet while he jumps off of our bed and puts on his underwear.

"Y/N! OH MY- BABE! IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" Tori yells walking towards me.

She tries to touch me but I just shrug her off and continue walking. I don't say a thing as I walk up to James and grab him by his throat slamming him against the wall. I hold him there choking him as Tori runs up to me trying to pull me off of him.

"After everything, YOU'RE the one that does this to me?" I say near his face looking him in the eyes.

"Y/N STOP! YOU'RE GONNA KILL HIM!" Tori screams yanking my shirt in the process.

"What a great friend you are, mate." I say looking at him then at Tori.

"Thank you so much for taking care of my girl. I totally owe you one." I say through gritted teeth getting out of grip from Tori but squeezing James throat even tighter.

"I'm s-sorry. I-It just h-happened." He struggles saying trying to pull my hand off of his throat.

"BABE!" Tori screams grabbing my shirt again trying to pull me off.

"DON'T TOUCH ME AND DON'T CALL ME THAT!" I yell at Tori finally letting go of James.

I keep look into Tori's eyes as I hear James on the floor coughing and trying regain his breathing. All I see is fear and sadness in her eyes but I don't care right now.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry!" Tori cried as I walked past her into our closet.

Tori followed me and watched me as I open my mini safe. I pullout my gun and hear Tori gasp. I stop what I'm doing and look up at her and scoff. I grab the tiny black box that was underneath the gun. I put the gun back and close the safe locking it. I walk out of the closet passing her and seeing James getting up slowly.

"Please, let me explain!" Tori begged crying grabbing my arm again.

"Mate, you have to-" James starts as I grip the little black box with my free hand and throw it right at his jaw hearing a loud pop.

I never would've thought I would be thankful for my throwing skills from the company baseball games. The guys on the force trained me well.

"Oh my gosh! What-" Tori says still holding onto the sheet covering her body but letting go of my arm.

She runs over to where James is at and picks up the box and the ring off of the floor. She gasps and cries harder as James holds onto his jaw. I know I definitely broke his jaw. She looks up at me from where she's at with the ring in her hand with tears spilling freely.

"I don't have to do shit." I say to them ripping off the gold necklace that Tori gave me for our 1st anniversary.

It has her logo, the feather quill, on it. I throw it to her on the floor as she continues crying.

"No, Y/N wait!" Tori pleads.

"Goodbye Tori." I say then turn around and walk out of the room.

All I hear is Tori screaming for me as I walk down the stairs. I try my best to hold my tears in as I hear the love of my life cry for me. I grab my keys and phone and walk out of the house we once shared. I get in my car and peel out of my driveway. As I'm driving I finally break down as Tori is blowing up my phone. I grab the phone and throw it at the floor of the passenger seat.

"WHY! WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE ME?! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO TEST MY FAITH!" I scream hitting the steering wheel speeding.

"Now she's gone. I couldn't give her what she wanted." I cry taking my eyes off of the road looking down closing them.

"I have no purpose in this world anym-" I lift my head hearing honking coming from all directions.

Everything went black in an instant.

Darkness came over me

But the light saved me

A/N: sometimes we don't get the answers we want, so idk if i wanna make another part. i like it like this but i'll think about it. comment and tell me what you guys think.