My Goddess

*Smut Warning*

I bust the door open, nearly breaking it down not caring if the neighbors heard me. Tori just giggles because she knows exactly what's gonna happen tomorrow morning. I close the door with my foot while I attack Tori's neck violently with nips and kisses. Without breaking the kiss, Tori jumps on me wrapping her legs around my waist.

On our way to the room, Tori breaks the kiss to take her shirt off and throw it somewhere behind me in the hallway. I start trailing kisses from her mouth to her jaw then down to her neck. As soon as I find her sweet spot, she moans. As soon as I hear her moaning I grip her ass so I can hear my favorite sound in this world again. "Ungh, oh my gosh y/n"  Tori moans throwing her head back while I throw us onto the bed.

"I know that drives you crazy, babe, but I love it" I say smirking taking my shirt off. "And I love that you love it, baby" she says taking off her pants. I leave my pants unbuttoned and climb on top of her kissing her roughly making sure my tongue is dominating hers. I break the kiss and look in her brown eyes now darkened with pure lust.

"What do you want me to do to you, baby?" I say then go back to sucking on her collarbone making sure I leave my mark. I start leaving wet kisses on her neck while she's already moaning like crazy. "I want you fuck me, y/n. Make me feel like your goddess." She says arching under me to take off her bra then throwing it somewhere in the room.

"Your wish is my command." I say while pressing my leg into her still clothed center eliciting another moan from her. I trail kisses down her chest and stop at her breasts. I take one in my mouth swirling my tongue around the nipple while massaging the other with my hand, then alternate that way they both get the same attention.

Once I'm done pleasuring her breasts I slowly move my way down from her chest to her stomach. After I leave my trail of wet kisses and marks, I look up at Tori while playing with the hem of her panties. "Quit teasing, y/n." She says with her eyes closed holding the headboard of the bed.

I chuckle at her eagerness while taking off her panties so I can admire the beautiful masterpiece in front of me. Once I throw them, I drag my hands from her stomach down to her thighs. I open her legs and and grip them that way she can't squirm out like she always tries to do.

"You're so wet already, babe" I say admiring the glistening view in front of me. "Just for you, baby" she says breathing heavily already. I lick a broad line up her folds making her buck her hips and try to squirm. "Babyyyy" she moans out, "Mmm, babe I'll never get over how good you taste" I say directly over her clit with my hot breath then lightly blow on it.

Without any warning, I start licking and sucking on her clit giving her the pleasure that she's been craving. "Unghh!" She moans loudly, before you know it her moans and heavy breathing are filling the room. "Mmm" I moan and lightly nibble at her clit then make my way down her folds and let my tongue enter her.

"OH MY GOD! YES BABY! AHH!" Tori screamed while I pushed my tongue deeper and kept pumping it in and out. I could already feel her clenching so I pulled out my tongue and licked another broad line up her folds. I climbed back on top of her kissing her roughly that way she could taste herself on my tongue.

"Mmm" Tori moaned as I grabbed her right breast while she grabs my front. I grab her hand and place it on my lower back. Then without any warning I plunge 2 fingers in her and start pumping in and out quickly.

As I'm pumping, I can feel her clenching again around my fingers. I add a third finger and curl them to hit her G-Spot just the way she likes it. "AHH YESS BABY RIGHT THERE!!" She screams as she lowers her hand and grabs my ass.

I'm a moaning mess because seeing Tori like this always turns me on so much. I need friction but right now it's about Tori so I just settle on wrapping my legs around her leg. I just want to fulfill her needs right now because she's my goddess.

I nibble on her earlobe then her collarbone, "I'm s-so c-close, y/n" Tori mumbles. I start rubbing her clit with my thumb, "Let go whenever you're ready, babe" I whisper in her ear pumping harder and faster then kiss her roughly.

I break the kiss to find her sweet spot again and suck harshly at it while continuously pumping. That's all it took to send her over the edge, "Y/N!!!" She screamed breathing heavily and hard arching her back.

I slow down to let her ride out her high, then pull out my fingers and put them in her mouth so she can clean them for me. "Mmm, it's so hot when you make me do that" Tori says looking at me while I take my fingers out of her mouth and position my face in between her legs to clean her up.

"Well, I find it extremely sexy when you do it." I say after I'm done cleaning her up. I climb my way back up on top of her and give her little kisses on her stomach all the way up to her chest and neck. "That's why you're my golden goddess, baby" I say looking her in the eyes and giving her the most tender kiss filled with nothing but love.

"And that's why I love you, y/n. You make me feel loved and appreciated like no one else can" Tori says looking at me with the most loving eyes while I'm caressing her cheek. "I love you too, Tori. You're my beautiful goddess and you deserve to be treated like one" I say with the utmost love laced in my voice.

"What did I do to deserve someone as much amazing as you?" Tori asks me playing with the hairs on the back of my neck. "It's the other way around babe, it always will be because you mean so much to me." I say playing with her curls admiring every little thing about her.

Tori giggles lightly at my profoundness, "I love you so much, y/n, always remember that." She says peppering kisses all over my face. "I love you too, Tori." I say smiling, "Now let's get some rest" I say as I shut of the light and take off my pants.

Tori pulls the blanket over us giving me a kiss, "Goodnight, baby" she says cuddling into me. "Goodnight, love" I say wrapping my arms around her drifting off to sleep.

A/N: Well.... I don't know about you guys but I felt like I was living through this imagine lol it was my first time writing smut so I wanna know if I should keep doing it....Should I? Lemme know 🙃 Vote, comment and all that fun stuff . Love y'all, xo.