Past Loves Pt. 2

When I came to, I was welcomed with Amanda's worried face hovering over mine. I felt my head on her lap.

"What the fuck happened?" I ask her as she plays with my hair.

"Well-" she started until Joey interrupted walking up to us hovering over me.

"Your dumbass decided to pass the fuck out when we saw the hot singer." He said pointing behind him and moving aside.

There she stood. Tori. My first kiss. My first love. My first heartbreak. My ghost. Victoria Loren Kelly. She's as beautiful as I remember. She looks the same yet so different. Her hair is no longer dark, it's blonde now. Instead of straight hair, curls cascade over her shoulders. But, staring into her eyes broke my heart all over again. They no longer had the light that I once loved. Even though I saw the light leave her eyes the day we broke each others hearts, I thought she would've loved something enough to get that light back. It's been almost 6 years and she hasn't. To be honest, I haven't either.

*Flashback*

I'm wiping my tears away while throwing my last duffle bag in my trunk. When I was closing the trunk and walking to the passenger door, Tori's car pulled into my driveway. I opened the door and threw my backpack on the seat while Tori shut off her car and ran up my driveway.

"I love you so much, Y/N." She says crying jumping into my arms.

It breaks my heart so much just to hear Tori cry and knowing that I'm the reason makes me mad and breaks my heart even more.

"I love you too, Tori. So much, babe. You don't even understand." I say in her ear as we hold onto each other never wanting to let go.

"I'm gonna miss you, so much. Just don't forget me, Y/N." She says crying in my chest clutching onto my shirt.

"It doesn't have to be like this, babe. Come with me, Tori. I know you'll like it in Florida. We'll be together, isn't that what matters?" I tell her looking in her eyes trying to hold it together.

"I can't, Y/N. My family's here." Tori says still crying.

"But I love you." I say holding her hands getting lost in her eyes for what I knew would be the last time.

"I love you too, but God has a plan. Maybe this is his for us." She says as I wipe her tears away.

"Whatever is meant to be, will be." She says as I can see the beautiful light in her eyes slowly fade away.

"Y/N, it's time to go. Goodbye Tori." Dad says to me as he opens his car door to get in with the rest of the family.

"Goodbye, Mr. Y/L/N." Tori says trying to put on a smile as my dad nods and gets in his car.

"I was gonna give this to you when we graduated but with the move and everything, I forgot." I tell her pulling the little box out of my pocket.

"I want you to have it now more than ever." I tell her opening the black box and pulling the ring out.

"Y/N." Tori says looking at me beginning to cry again.

She holds out her hand for me to put the ring on her finger. It looks beautiful on her, especially because it has her birth stone on it.

"You and my mom have the same birth month so I asked her if I could give it to you and she said yes." I tell her letting a tear slip out.

"Remember, when my dad told us he gave it to her for her birthday? Well, you mean the world to me and I wanted to give you something special. Now you have it to remember me by." I tell her.