Get up or you're never going out again

ابدأ من البداية

*Eugene's POV*
I walked into my room, determined to study these flash cards. I was going to pass that class if it killed me. I sat down at my desk and studied like there was no tomorrow. I knew the difference between whole notes, quarter notes, and sixteenth notes. I knew how many beats were in each measure in 3/4 time, 4/4 time, and 6/8 time. I started to get a little tired, but I wasn't going to give in to sleep until everyone else retuned. I looked at the clock with tired eyes. 11:23. Where are they? I continued studying until I was shaken awake. "Eugene wake up!" They shook. I jumped awake and saw Kristoff.

"What? I wasn't sleeping. I was studying." I yawned.

"Whatever sleepyhead." Hiccup said.

"I was studying, until the sound of peaceful, demanding sleep took over my body." I replied.

"Just go to bed!" Jack chuckled as he changed.

"Don't have to tell me twice!" I yelled as I jumped onto my bed.

"Shush! Be quiet! Everyone's asleep!" Kristoff whispered.

"What time is it?" I asked as I rolled under my blankets.

"1:30." Hiccup replied.

"You guys are insane." I chuckled. I turned off the lamp by my bed and fell back asleep. It was so peacefully and calming. I was awaken by the sound of on alarm clock. "Turn it off!" I whined as I hid my head under my pillow.

"Who set an alarm?" Kristoff asked.

"Get up or your never going out again." Someone said from the doorway. I turned and saw Rapunzel dressed and ready for the day.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"8:00. You have a half-hour to be dressed and ready. We're doing a quick run through of our subjects then heading to our classes for our test." Rapunzel stated.

"Fine. Just let me have five more minutes though." I said rolling back over.

"Eugene Fitzherbert if you don't get up on the count of three, you will feel the pain of my frying pan." Rapunzel threaten. I put my pillow back over my head to ignore her. I can't deal with bossiness at 8:00 in the morning. "One."

"Two." I counted.

"Three." Rapunzel said. She shut our door and I heard her mumble something through the wall. Suddenly she burst through the door with her frying pan in her hand.

"You might want to get up Eugene." Jack chuckled.

"Elsa said that if you weren't up by 8:15 I was aloud to hit you too Jackson." Rapunzel threatened. "Now get up Eugene."

"Soon." I lied. Suddenly I felt a huge pain on the side of my head. "Oww!" I cried out.

"Get up." Rapunzel said.

"Okay, okay I'm getting up." I replied. I got up and stretched. I grabbed my clothes and ran to go take my shower. I brushed my teeth and combed my wet hair. I walked out and saw everyone still asleep. I shrugged my shoulders and left them. I walked over and knocked on the girls' door.

"Coming!" Anna yelled. She opened the door and let me in.

"Finally you're ready." Rapuznel whined.

"Yeah yeah, let's go." I said.

"Where's Jack?" Elsa asked.

"And Kristoff?" Anna added.

"Don't forget about Hiccup." Merida added.