Chapter 7: Competition

Song is from Ninety9 Lives. Support them on Itunes!
Candy POV
As we parted I thought to myself, I cannot actually believe that Dipper let me hug him I-It's like written for us to be together.
I was surprised by a dude standing infront of my house looking like he was waiting for someone "Uh... Hello mister, what are you doing here?" He looked up with delight "Hey Candy, you don't know me but I know you" He stretched out his hand introducing himself "Hi I'm Samuel Brookes, but you can call me Sam" I shake his and said "Hi Sam, I'm Candy but you already knew that. How DO you know me?" "Heh, I've been kinda may or may not stalking you for the past month" "Well that's not creepy at all" I said "I must be bothering you so I'll come tomorrow around 5pm" "Sure I am really tired for this day" "Ok, bye Candy" "Bye Sam" As he was walking away. He looked back and winked at me. Does he like me?
I then head for my bedroom to shut down.
As I doze of I think about Dipper of how he comforted m--zzzzzzzzzZZZZ
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dipper POV
"Bye Candy" was the last thing I said before we parted.
I can't believe she hugged me that tight! And her face was red as a tomato.
Does she like me??
That's total nonsense.
We got to the Shack and as we got there Mabel ran upstairs to our room. And when I got there Mabel was already sleeping. (Typical Mabel)
Before I went to sleep, I decided to take a shower first but before that I wanted to rest.
I laid my head on my pillow just thinking about what happened earlier.
It was so....zzzzZZZZ..
-------------------------------------------------------------After That Night-------------------------------------------------------------
I open my eyes to see daylight shining from my window. I turn my head and see Mabel texting someone.
I got up looking like crap and I remembered I forgot to shower last night. (Nice going Dipper) *facepalm*
'Well I gotta get up and eat' I thought to myself. "Goodmorning Dipper" Mabel said to as I was getting up "Goodmorning(Yawwn) Mabel, who ya texting?" "Oh nobody just Sam' Candy's friend" "Oh really. I'm gonna head downstairs to eat" I walk down the stairs to smell a horrid smell "Oh my.. Grunkle Stan, what is that!?" "Well I tried cooking and well.... This happened" "I'm gonna go to Lazy Susan's to get take out" "Get a pancake for me" "You got cash?" Wrong words. Uh-oh. Grunkle Stan eyed me, like he was staring into my very soul. "Ohh-K I'm buying" "Good"
I head to the diner to take-out 2 pancakes. "Yeah thanks Lazy Susan" she gives me my change and pancakes and I head outside. As I was walking out the door I bumped into Candy and a guy. "Oh Hi Candy" "Hi Dipper, meet my friend Sam" "Nice to meet you dude, Samuel Brookes " "Oh hi Sam I'm Dipper Pines. So Candy what are you doing here?"
"Just eat something while we talk" "Ok bye Candy, Sam It was nice meeting you" "You too" Sam said as he shook my hand. I head back to the Shack and eat my pancake. (Mmmm delicious pancakes :3) I thought to myself as I ate my pancakes.

Candy POV
Dipper was really nervous haha. Me and Sam just talked about ourselves. I learned that Sam has a brother named Adrian Brookes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N Please follow me on my WattPad account and on twitter
@Azrael_Fysical
Goodbye my Fysi-nattics!