Chapter 5: Candy Connections

Song is "Stay Forever" by Naikee. Support them on Itunes and subscribe to their channel 'Ninety9 Lives'
Candy POV
Okay Candy Chiu, you will not be attracted to Dipper's cute and handso-... NOO!!!
Well he IS kinda attractive. Maybe I should give this a try.
Dipper POV
As the sun shines on my face I wake up (Yaawn) I stand up from my bed and proceeded to walk to the kitchen. I see Mabel eating her cereal while reading the Gravity Falls Gossiper "Goodmorning Mabel" "Oh goodmorning Di-.... AHHH!!!!" Mabel screams in terror as she points to my hair ''DIPPER!!! WHAT IS THAT!?!?" "What are you talking about?" "LOOK!" Mabel points a mirror towards me. I look at the mirror to see a bat on my head "AHHH!! GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!!!!" I hit my head on a wall to remove the bat, the bat flies off and I end up with a sore head. After settling down, Grunkle Stan walks in laughing "Hahaha I got you good kid!" "I- uh- uh" "duh- duh- hahahaha It was a prank Dippy! And I was in on it" "Grrr Mabel" I said angrily while I chased her. As I tried to catch Mabel, the doorbell rang "I got it" Grunkle Stan said as he walked to the door. When he opened the door we saw Candy "Hello Stan, is Dipper here?" "Yeah kid" I was surprised that she didn't look for Mabel but me "Dipper! Some girl is looking for you "Uh- What's up?" "Hi Candy! Why are you here" "Hu Dipper, hi Mabel I was looking for Dipper only" "Oh okay" Mabel then left "Hi Dipper, can we talk in private?" "Oh.. Sure?" We walk to the totem attraction to talk "Sooo Candy, what did you wanna talk about?" "Dipper, would you like to see a movie? With Mabel of course" "Yeah but why didn't you tell Mabel?" "Oh you know Mabel. Always hyped up about everything" "Yeah haha. So when are we gonna go to the movies?" "I'll come over around 8 pm, tell Mabel to get ready early 'kay?" "Yeah sure!" "Okay, bye Dipper" "Bye Candy see you tomorrow" as we leave each others side and go to our separate homes, I think about tomorrow and how I will give a good impression to Candy. As I walk in the Shack, Mabel jumps in front of me and asked with a really big smile "DIPPER WHAT DID YOU TALK ABOUT!?!?" "Mabel, Candy invited us to a movie but she wanted me to tell you myself because you....are.....to hyped""Oh that girl, she was right. She knows me so well. So when is the movie?" "Later at 8 PM" "So what do you want to do 'till then?" "I am going to take a shower" I walk to the bathroom to bathe myself.
----------After Bathing--------------------
After I dress myself, I walk to the kitchen to eat. After lunch I prepare my outfit to wear to the movies. As I was finishing, Mabel came running to me and said with a grin "Want to look good?" "Of course haha" As Mabel walked out our room I thought to myself "Gotta be good"

A/N HUGE SHOUTOUT TO jigglypuff2001 for all the votes he/she has been doing on this story!