Chapter 6: Movie Time

Song is from Ninety9 Lives. Support them on Itunes!
Dipper POV
Mabel and I wait for Candy to come here. I asked Mabel to text where she is right now but she isn't replying. As we got frustrated, the doorbell rang "I got it" Mabel then dashes off to the door. Opening it revealed Candy's beaut--!!! NOOO. "Hi Candy!!" Mabel said as she smiled "Hello Mabel" She adjusts her glasses as she looked my way "Hi Dipper" "What's up Candy?" I said with a smile "Shall we go?" Candy said with a fake british accent "Haha we shall" Mabel being all funny. All of us then went to the Cinema, as we were walking there was only silence until I broke it "Soo guys -ehem*cough*- gals, what are we gonna watch?" "Well come to think of it, I dont really know" Candy said "Great! More time to think what we are gonna watch" Mabel joyfully said "Ok what now?" I asked "Well we'll just see what to watch" as we walk to the screening schedule, we look at each other confirming what we were gonna watch. Our smirks emerged from our faces to watch 'Slender The Movie' Candy Mabel and I walk to the cashier to buy the tickets "Three rickets for Slenderman please" the cashier looks at us to say "Sorry little dudes,you have to be atleast 16 when you are not accompanied by an adult to watch this" With my quick thinking, I said "Let's invite Grunkle Stan" "You think he will watch with us?" Mabel contradicting me "Yeah but I know his weakness" Then a smirk sprouted from my face. We traveled to the Shack to see Grunkle Stan. When we got there, we saw Grunkle Stan slouched on the couch "Hey Grunkle Stan" "What do you want kid?" He angrily said "Oh nothing, just wanted to give you money oh well just gonna give this to a random stranger then" "Ok what's the catch?" "Just wanted you to accompany  us to the theatre" "How much money are we talkin' about here" "$20" "I'm in" We then walk to the theatre and suddenly Grunkle Stan asked a weird question "So that Candy kid, you together?" "What no!" I shouted as all the people around us stared at us "Why would you think that Grunkle Stan?" "You two are just super close and you always blush when she looks at you kid" "Maybe I do have a little crush on her but.." "No buts kid, go and talk to her" "What? No, maybe later but not now" I confessed to Grunkle Stan as the girls talk. We finally made it to the theatre, I bought 4 tickets and gave $20 to Grunkle Stan and we stepped into the Cinema and at sat in this order: (Mabel) (Candy) (Grunkle Stan) (Me). Halfway through the movie, Grunkle's phone vibrates and says he is needed back at the shack, so he left and I moved a seat closer to Candy and Mabel. The part where Slenderman appears is horrifying but I handled it...except the girls, Mabel hid her face from the screen and Candy really REALLY tightly hugged me, I was blushing until she parted from me "Ehem... Sorry about that" "Nah it's cool this is pretty scary anyways" and we sat there watching the movie. When the movie ended Candy was laughing because Mabel wet her sweater....with tears "Aww, this was my fave sweater" "Don't worry Mabel, you can always make a new one" Candy suggested "Uhh yeah... What she said" Then we walked back home.