It would be weird seeing a very hot lady screaming at her friend with a deep, manly, Bradford accent.

Marcel came running to the car after locking the door while yelling "No you're not!" Zayn chuckled at his friends action as Marcel came in the drivers seat.

After halfway of driving Marcel decided to break the silence.

"You look pretty as a girl" Marcel randomly blurred out. Zayn didn't know what to say, he just said that out of no where.

"Erm, thanks" Zayn stated, but it came out more of a question. Marcel rolled his eyes, "it was just a compliment, don't think the wrong way" The Cheshire boy chuckled.

As usual Marcel left Zayn in the corner, they don't want others to think that they know each other for that if Zayn gets caught at least Marcel won't get in trouble.

Zayn walked in the the big building to be greeted by a girl with blond hair, blue eyes. Zayn easily recognized her. Perrie Edwards was her name.

How Zayn knows her you may wonder?

Well if it werent obvious, Perrie is Zayn's ex. No they didnt fight, nor cheated on each other; they just didnt feel the spark that theu had before and that Perrie noticed that Zayn was looking at guys when ever they go on dates or simply just hang out.

So Perrie decided that they should break up and Zayn nodded, agreeing with Perrie. After that day they never hanged out as often but they still kept in touch.

Today was the first time Zayn seen Perrie after 4 months and Perrie looks different now. She died her hair blonde again and she has a piercing on her nose.

"Hello, I'm Perrie, how may I help you?" Perrie asked flashing "Veronica" a big smile.

"Hello, I'm Veronica I'm Niall Horan's new assistant" Veronica said.

Perrie eyed Veronica, as if she was seeing right through Veronica. She started to get nervous as Perrie keeps staring at her intensively as she typed in Veronica.

Veronica Malik, Niall Horans new assistant. Office on the 7th floor room 85, right across from Mr.Horan's room. Female, 21, from Bradford, DOB: August/14/1993

"Are you by an chance related to Zayn Malik?" Perrie asked which made Veronica freeze in her spot.

"um, noo" Veronica responding dragging out the 'o'.

Perrie nodding, wonder if she was actualy a she. "Go to the 7th floor, room 85. Thats your new office" Veronica nodded while walking to the elevator door and waiting for it to open.

Meanwhile Perrie was just glaring at Veronica, and the raven haired girl can feel her glare, just in time the elevator door opened and Veronica slipped in and clicked the 'close door' button.

Perrie just rolled her eye and turned her gaze to the next person infront of her. "Hello, I'm Perrie, how may I help you?" Perrie said, continuing with her job.

Once Veronica made it to her room she sat on the computer chair. Basically all she had to do was sit there and help Niall whenever the phone buzzed for assistance.

Easy right?

Veronica just sat there while spinning around on the black computer chair and on her iPhone.

***** Buzz *****

Veronica picked up the phone and answered, "helloo?" she said stretching our the 'o'

"Yes 'Veronica'" Perrie said emphasizing her name "Can you inform Mr.Horan that he has a meeting in 30 mins with the members of 5 seconds of summer"

"Yes, okay"

"Oh, and Veronica?" Perrie asked as Veronica hummed in response.

"I know who you really are" was the only thing the blonde girl said before hanging up the phone.

Veronica eyes went wide, that can't be true. What dies Perrie mean by that? Does Perrie know real identity? The raven haired girl said to herself.

***** Zayn's POV *****

(Yeah, I'm switching back to POV's instead of 3rd person)

I walked to Niall's room, which supposed to call Mr.Horan's room I knocked on his door softly, but loud enough for him to hear my knocking.

"Come in" as I walked in I couldn't help but think that he looked cute when he was working.

His obviously died blonde hair was messy and all over the place but in the right way. Made it look fluffy and soft. His tongue poking to the side of his blushing pink cheek.

He's truly beautiful, he's a work of art and he just saw me check him out.

"Yes Veronica?" Mr.Horan asked with a lovingly voice...? Not that can't be it... can it?

I snapped myself out of my thoughts "sorry" I mumbled, but more to myself. "I've come here to inform you that you have a meeting with the members of 5 seconds of summer in less than 30 minutes"

Mr.Horan flashed me a big smile, and I returned the smile. As I was about to leave Mr.Horan was calling me back.

"Yes Mr.Horan?"

"Can you file these papers while I get ready? It's really simple, just stamp the papers with this stamp if it signed with blue ink, If it signed with black ink don't stamp it and if its signed with red ink put it in a different pile" Mr.Horan said "and please don't call me Mr.Horan, makes me feel old. Call me Niall, I'm only 22 and single" Niall said giving me a little more information than I actually needed.

"Sure Mr.Ho- I mean Niall" I said as I took the papers with the stamp back to my office.

"Stamp blue ink, not black ink and put the red ink in a separate pile" I said to myself. "sounds simple enough"

Blue ink *Stamp*

Black ink *don't stamp*

Red ink *put in different pile*

I kept doing that over and over again in different patters that I didn't notice 5 different figures walk in my office and just stare at me.

"Hello?" one of them asked, I looked up and gasped.

"You're you're you're--" I stuttered

*********************************

Finished with chapter five :)

I have a new cover for this story comment either (A), (B) or (C)

//Picture on the side//

That's all, thank you!

✧Comment

✧Vote

✧Fan

- ZiallSmut