✧ One ✧

Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson.

Oh you know them? Of course you do! They are the biggest music producers in the business.

They a currently doing what they usually do on Monday mornings, finding new stars to sign with.

"So any of them interest you?" Louis asked while signing some papers. Niall looked over his shoulders and saw Louis signing 4 different check for each members of 5SOS.

Niall coughed a little "Er, yeah that guy Carton Skye is a good singer and dancer" Niall responded while rubbing his hand from all the writing he did.

Soon they both heard a faint knock on the door. "Come in" Louis yelled.

The door opened to find Marcel stumble in.

"Oops, Hi" Marcel said after regaining his balance.

"Will Smith called, he's on hold" Marcel said while smiling his infamous dimpled smile.

"Will Smith? Tell him ill call him back later!" Niall yelled which made Marcel scared because Niall's voice was deep and loud and his Irish accent thick.

Marcel quickly ran out of the office and told Will Smith that they're busy and that they would call back later.

After Marcel ran, well we basically scampered out of the room Louis was shaking his head and glaring at Niall.

"What?" Niall asked clueless.

"You scared off the poor lad!" Louis said kinda loudly and irritated.

"Well sooorry!" Niall said dragging out the 'o' while rolling his eyes.

"We can no longer share assistant, you need to get your own" Louis said

"What why I have to get a new assistant, why not you?!" Niall whined.

"Cause I first hired Marcel so he's basically my assistant, so back off"

After a long argument of who should get a new assistant Niall finally gave in. "Fine! I'll get a new assistant" Niall said after he scoffed at Louis who gave him a victorious smirk.

"Marcel! Marcel!" Niall yelled into thin air, and in seconds Marcel came walking into the room not tripping this time.

"Hmm?" Marcel asked. (Leeroy hmm, haha.)

"Can you put up an ad and fliers for a new assistant" Niall asked.

Marcel looked sad and was on the verge of tears. "a-are yo-ou firing m-me?" Marcel stuttered out.

"Oh no Marcel! Far from that! Louis here just doesn't want to share assistants" Niall said glaring at Louis.

Marcel took of his glasses and rubbed his eyes. "Oh... sure!" Marcel said as he cleaned his glasses with his shirt.

"Oh and I don't want to be picky but can it be a girl?" Niall asked.

"Why?" Marcel asked and put his glasses back on.

"Oh I don't know, I think we need more feminine workers here"

"Okay" Marcel said giving his dimpled smile again and exit out of the office.

"Thank you Marcel!" Louis and Niall said in unison. Niall glares at Louis and ran to the the wooden table before Louis did.

"Knock, knock on wood you owe me a soda, Lou!" Niall yelled after knocking on the wooden table.

Louis rolled his eyes and smiled at how childish Niall was.

~~~~~~~~~~

After work Marcel ran back home to a flat him and his best mate shared.

After opening and closing the door Marcel plopped down onto the sofa.

"Oh hey Marcel, back soon?" Zayn said and sat down next to Marcel as Marcel only nodded.

"You still looking for a job?" Marcel asked and turned his gaze to Zayn.

"Yeah..." Zayn responded sadly.

You see here Zayn got fired from his last job, he worked as a cashier at Starbucks. He got fired because "Accidentally" spilled hot coffee on a couple who made fun of Zayn's sexuality. At least Zayn walked out with pride and a smile on his face.

"Oh I forgot, there is a job opening to be an assistant for Niall Horan" Marcel said which made Zayn give Marcel all his attention.

"Really?!" Zayn asked happily.

"Yup" Marcel said popping the 'P'

Zayn was going crazy in the inside, he can now get money and can now help Marcel pay the rent.

Ever since Zayn got fired Marcel had to be the one to pay the rent.

"But..." Marcel paused and Zayn stopped mentally dancing.

"But what?" Zayn asked with wide eyes.

"They are searching for a female assistant" Marcel said.

Zayn thought for a while and smirked.

"Marcel..." Zayn said

"Yes Zayn?" Marcel asked giving Zayn and odd look.

Zayn chuckled a bit before he said "Oh no Marcel... call me..." He paused.

"Veronica Malik"

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

First chapter!! Boom!!! What?!
I was going to publish this next week but then I was like nah. So here! :D

✧Comment
✧Vote
✧Fan

- ZiallSmut