CHAPTER 13 BET rewrittened

Start from the beginning

"Air conditioned!" She gasped in happiness as she wiped the sweat on her face.

"Yuki-chan are you ok?" A familiar voice asked beside her.

"Ah, Tet-chan! Yeah, it's just really hot out there, it feels so nice to feel cool air," the magentanette grinned at her teal cousin.

A hand grabbed her by her shoulder making her jump a foot in the air.

"Yuki... I'm hungry...." Aomine groaned as he grabbed his stomach with his tanned hand.

Koyuki frowned and looked back at the door, "As soon as the rest come I'll immediately start making food Dai-kun, they should be coming around," she stared at the door, "Now," the rest of the teens piled in, the groceries bags in hand.

"Ok thank you guys! Can you put the groceries in the kitchen, come on Tai-chan, we need to start making food!" She exclaimed pulling the tall red head to the kitchen.

KOYUKI P.O.V

"Ok, get water and salt and place the chicken inside the water and let it soak," I explain while pealing the skin off the potatoe.

Tai-chan frowned but continued to mix water and salt together, "What are we making?"

Peeling the mountain of potatoes I answered, "Potato cream soup, garlic bread, rosemary chicken and some kind of fruit desert for the guys,"

"Wait, your making two different meals?"

I nod, "Wait!" I yell putting down the knife, "I need to go ask the other coaches if they want traditional Japanese food or western food!"

"O-Oi!" Ignoring Tai-chan's yell I ran out of the kitchen to go look for the five adults who are responsible for us in this trip.

I spotted a dark greened haired and a bright red haired teen talking to each other in the lobby.

"Mido-kun! Aka-kun!" I run up to them waving my arms.

"Koyuki," Aka-kun muttered stopping his conversation with Mido-kun.

"Do you guys know where all the coaches are at? I need to ask if they want western or Japanese for dinner today," I questioned.

Mido-kun lifted his glasses up his nose, the hand wrapped with bandage lightly tapping onto the table, "They're probably having a meeting at the wifi room."

I cock my head to the side in confusion, "Wifi room?"

Aka-kun was wiping his scissors with a handkerchief, "Since we're in the more country side they don't have free wifi. The only place you can get wifi is at the wifi room."

I nod in understanding, "Oh, ok, I'll go there and check, dinner would be ready in around two hours, I'll probably go over to your room to call you guys," I wave a goodbye at the two and walk away, feeling stares at the back of my head.

>>TIMESKIP>>

I walk back into the kitchen, deep in thought, 'Shirogane coach, Araki coach, Nakatani coach wants traditional Japanese while Harasawa coach and Takeuchi coach wanted western'

I hear chopping and look up to see Tai-chan angrily chopping vegetable while muttering under his breath.

"I'm back!" I chirp making Tai-chan jump into the air and scream.

He was grasping his finger and glaring at me, "You bastard! You made me cut my finger!" He snapped, a irk mark appearing on his forehead.

I frown and grab his hand to examine his finger, a thins shallow cut, it still must hurt.