chapter twelve || #roast

FROM AURORA TO SEBASTIAN:

Aurora

seb are u awake

sebastian

i know it's early but come on man i need you

Sebastian

what's up?

are you okay?

Aurora

no not really

i think chris hates me and my brother is engaged to my ex and i accidentally drowned my sim and i have a whole colony of spots on my forehead

Sebastian

i'll be round in five with mcmuffins

A knock on her front door echoed through her apartment and she sighed in relief. As soon as she opened the door she threw herself at the man, who chuckled and hugged her back.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he walked in.

"I don't know," she shrugged. "Chris won't reply to my texts, even when I told him I got shot."

"That was a really bad idea."

"Yeah, in hindsight I realise that," she scowled, snatching a McMuffin from his hand and taking a bite. "If he hadn't ignored me, he wouldn't have gotten the text. It's his fault."

"Rora, it's not like that," Sebastian mumbled. She turned on the couch to analyse his face. "He's liked you for a long time- like, a long time. Since... I don't know, the first Avengers movie. He didn't want you to find out through a text."

"Oh," she said softly, looking down at her chipped nail polish. "I didn't know that."

"Obviously you didn't. Just talk to him on set today," he said. "Speaking of set, we're starting early this morning,  4:30. Are you ready?"

"Do I look ready?" She snorted, gesturing down at her ripped leggings and sweater. "Give me five minutes."