chapter six || #aintyourmothersromance

1 Message Sent to Chris

Aurora

hey christopher

what time do we have to be on set today??

Chris

5

Aurora

i just got frostbite from the coldness of that text

why cant we be friiieeeeennndddssss

Chris

I'll see you on set Aurora

Aurora

no u dont call me aurora you call me aura or butthead

chris come on

(seen)

chris

(seen)

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked Sebastian as the pair of them walked through the set towards their trailers. "Chris has been avoiding me since yesterday afternoon; he won't answer my calls and he replies to my texts like we've never met."

"Did you do anything to annoy him?"

"I didn't do anything to annoy him more than usual," she frowned. "We're supposed to be friends and friends don't blank each other."

"Go talk to him then," Sebastian pointed out the blonde standing outside of his trailer. "Catch you later."

"Yeah," Aurora nodded distractedly, jogging over to Chris. "Hey, Evans."

"Hi," he answered shortly before walking up to the door of his trailer. Aurora was quicker, however, and slid between the door and the man.

"Stop ignoring me," she demanded, crossing her arms. "What have I done for you to act like I don't exist?"

"Aurora, just don't," he grumbled, trying to move her out of his way. But she wouldn't be moved.

"Stop!" She cried. "Stop ignoring me!"

"Aurora, go inside." She opened the door and he followed her inside.

"What's up with you?" She asked angrily, placing her hands on her hips.

"You'll say I'm stupid," he began. She interrupted with a snort.

"If you've been ignoring me over it, it's not stupid."

He took a deep breath, then, "We have to kiss."

"What?"

"In the script. We have to kiss."

"Great. What's so weird about that?" She frowned, sitting down on the edge of a table.