0.3

"Audrey?" he asked with a smile.

I stood there in shock, I'd never expected to see him again nor did I want to see him again. But here he was, standing right in front of me with the same smile that made me fall in love with him in the first place.

"Marc," I looked around to see if Erik was anywhere near me. "what are you doing here?"

"I-uh I know a girl that knows the host and she invited me."

I could tell by the way he said girl that it was most likely the one that he just walked out of the bathroom with.

"That's great!"

Just end the conversation and go back to Erik, you won't see him again after that.

"Who are you here with?"

Just then Erik popped up next to me all giddy and happy.

"Babyy, lets go, vamoossss! " oh he was definitely drunk.

Erik looked to Marc and I grabbed Erik's hand to reassure him. "Marc, this is Erik. My boyfriend"

Erik reached out and shook Marc's hand, in a daze. He was a big fan of him and never believed me when I told him I dated him even though there were millions of pictures.

"Oh, nice to meet you. I'm a big fan" I rolled my eyes, wanting this to be over.

My stomach felt like a billion of butterflies were inside and couldn't get out and my hands were sweating so bad Erik probably thought I washed my hands and forgot to dry them.

"Oh really?" Marc looked to me and I saw Erik shake his head out of the corner of my eye. "Maybe I can get you some tickets one day"

Before the conversation went any further, I cut in "Ok well it was nice seeing you Marc but we need to go."

Erik giggled, giggled, and then waved to Marc.

"I'll catch you guys later then" Marc said and walked off to the girl he was with in the bathroom.

"I can't believe I just met Marc Bartra, I need to go tell the guys about this."

I groaned and rolled my eyes, "Erik, can we please just go home?"

I knew If I stayed any longer then I would miraculously bump into Marc somehow and that was something I didn't want to do, ever again.

Erik let go of my hand and smiled, "Two minutes amor, then I'll be done"

I shook my head and he walked back to his group of friends, I knew it would be way longer than two minutes.

Sighing I turned on my heel and walked down the hallway looking for somewhere to be alone. If Erik needed me he could just text me

I found a room that must've been a library or study, and closed the door behind me as I walked in.

I grabbed one if the books off the shelf and sat down.

According to the back of the book, it was about a girl falling in love with a vampire. Ridiculous if you ask me.

Just as I turned to the third page, the door opened and closed and you'll never guess who was standing there.

Marc, yet again