0.1

I've always been afraid to be myself around people.But with him, it was easy. He had a way of making me feel like nothing else in the world mattered but me and him, allowing me to easily open up to him.

Being around him made everything and everyone disappear, I was only ever truly happy when I was with him witch made it hard to be away from him.

He told me I'd never have to worry about losing him, that nothing could make him change his mind on the way he felt about me and like a fool, I believed him.

"It's not about you, it's about me. I need time for me" he shuffled from foot to foot, his movements making me nervous.

"If your going to do this, don't like to me about it. We both know it's not because you need time for yourself"

I turned away from him so he wouldn't see the tears that were pouring down my face. He's never seen me cry, and I never wanted him to. I knew it would only bring me sympathy that he didn't mean.

"I- I'm sorry, ok? look- " he stopped and grabbed my shoulder, trying to get me to turn around. I shrugged his hand off my shoulder and wiped my tears away.

"Don't say things you don't mean Marc, especially if you know it's going to hurt the person"

I walked out of his room and outside to my car.

Tears fell down my face the instant I closed the door. I wiped them away in hopes that he would come outside after me but after 20 minutes of sitting in his driveway, I lost the hope that he would.

I started my car and drive away. Away from his house. Away from this town.

Away from him.