Ch 1: Feeling

A/N hi guys! Welcome to Death and the Devil! This will be a mini book about my two boys from Saving Grace and Soul!!

And just so we don't get confused for most of these chapters Leviathan will be called by his original name of Lucifer! AND this book does not have a consecutive story line, its little blips of the boys' lives~

I feel like some of u creepy fan girl bitches r gonna ship them after this smh..please don't ewwww no Than and Lulu love. NO! REJECTED!

 GAY SHIP SOME OTHER CHARACTERS

Ready!

Set?

And do keep in mind even as 'children.' They r angels. Not toddlers. So no, there will not be childish behavior, not really. In fact leviathans more a child as an adult in SG than he is now XD

LITTLE LULU ACTIVATE!

~~
Lucifer POV:

I looked down at my hands, much to small for the task in had been granted.

I looked to the closed doors of the speaking room.

It was just I, the others waiting outside, "father?..."

I could feel the energy run through the room, I cringed when I felt our creator in my mind. "Lucifer."

I looked up from where i kneeled, finding nothing different in the room, "we have questions father."

"What is it my son?"

"You have given us a task to watch over your new creations. We wonder how to do so with our physical forms so small."

Or father was amused, "tell your brothers and sisters they will grow Lucifer, you will all grow into your duties and wings."

"Yet some of us have not been given duties father...the guardians know not what it is they must guard..and-"

"The guardians will have something to protect in time patience my son, you and Thanatos will have you duties in time as well."

I bowed my head, "of course father, you know best for us."

The room fell silent and after a moment i stood and left.

The square was filled with round faces looking upon me for answers their question, "father spoke to me again."

The looked on expectantly, "we are to grow in time to fit our duties. Guardians, what you are to guard has not yet arrived. Father tells us to be patient."

The angels dispersed returning to their lives.

That was when i noticed him in the far back, standing just a bit from the square. I bounded down the stairs and to him, embracing him in a tight hug, "you came this time Thanatos! I was beginning to wonder if you had given up hope on us."

The thin boys black wings beat softly behind him as he brushed his shaggy hair from his eyes, "...our brothers and sisters do not like me Lucifer."

I shook my head, clasping his shoulder, "im your brother, and personally I rather like being around you. You just need to give everyone a chance." I grinned broadly at him, "father did create us all for a reason and gave us heaven to live in together."

Thanatos said nothing but looked to his wings.

They were overlapping with my own where we stood.

His pitch black feathers were stark against my own white ones dusted with gold.

I grinned at him again, "Its like the night. Where stars come out Thanatos, father gave you this color for a reason. It will be revealed in time."

He nodded.

"Now since everyone is doing their duties come on. Im going to show you something."

The smaller angel followed me quietly.

~~~

We stared down at the ball of fire and chaos in the gazing pools. "They were empty until last week you know."

Thanatos nodded.

"Father says its called earth. He is creating it now from a great explosion of stars."

"..earth."

I crouched by the silvery pool, "I think maybe our duties will have to do with this earth dimension. So im going to watch over it while everyone else is already working. Would you like to join me thanatos?"

His grey eyes looked me over for a moment before he sat beside me. "..wha..what will be of this earth Lucifer?"

I peered down at it, curious, "i dont know. We must wait one hundred years. Then thousands of years more until earth had been fully formed."

"..did our creator tell you this?"

"Yes. Father wants all of his creations to grow and be their own. Us as well that is why we are small. We will grow though."

Thanatos looked at his own tiny hands, twisting his white robe between them, "you are sure?"

I smiled softly, "do not doubt our father Thanatos. He knows best. Do you remember when we met?"

He nodded.

It was after everyone had been given their life duties and wondered off to begin them. It was only Thanatos and I who were not given job titles. The darker angel seemed discouraged.

Hes quiet but he is a smart angel. I feel as though he sees more than some others. I was confident even then that father had important plans for Thanatos. That was why his wings are so vastly different than ours. I told him as much. And have tended to follow him since then.

He does not talk much but he listens to every word you say. That is a good quality in an angel. He strives to understand.

"Hey Thanatos."

He cocked his head to the side, hair falling into his eyes, "..yes?"

"I wonder what it will look like, earth."

He shrugged a bit, gazing at the image in the pool.

I lie back on the grass, wings fanned out, "I wonder if it will be beautiful?"

"...beautiful?"

I smiled reaching toward the great ball of light in the sky, "father used that word once to refer to us, his children. Im not really sure what it is. But i like to think it will be beautiful."

He nodded once, "..me too."

I tested the word on my lips once more. Father had told me beautiful was a word that described his feelings toward us. But he didn't give us these feelings because feelings could make bias and chaos. I did not quite understand what a feeling could do that would create chaos. I did not even know what it was to feel something other than the calm understanding we all seemed to have, and that father was right.

But I would like father to tell me that Earth is beautiful so i may better understand what it is and what is expected of me.