Edward was engulfed in a sea of desperate teenage girls.

Why did I have to have such a gorgeous boyfriend?

~~~**~~~**~~~

Edward drove me back to the diner after school and I worked my regular shift before he took me to his house.

The rest of the gang was there, and we spent the whole day watching movies and goofing off. I swear, the Cullen's had a movie theatre TV in the living room! We all took turns picking movies, so we must've watched about 5 movies!

Of course then, Esme insisted that everyone slept over since it was way too late to drive home.

Everyone accepted and while the guys slept in Edward's room, Alice, Rosalie and I slept in 'my' room.

Alice began talking about the dance, and how she had asked Jasper, then Rosalie joined in, adding that she had asked Emmett and he had accepted. They giggled and laughed about dancing their, while I listened quietly.

"What about you Bella? Who did you ask?" Rosalie inquired.

"No one yet," I told them. "Honestly, I'm kind of afraid to ask Edward."

Alice scoffed. "Why? Because your afraid he'll say no?"

I nodded.

"You have got to be kidding me Bella! It's obvious to everyone except you that he's head over heels for you! You should see the way he looks at you when you smile!" Rosalie said.

I blushed. "I'm still scared. What if he doesn't even want to go with me? There were a cafeteria full of girls waiting to ask him? What if he wants to go with one of them? He could go with anyone he wants to because everyone wants him."

Alice and Rose rolled their eyes.

"So naive," Alice sighed.

Rose nodded, chuckling.

After that, we got comfy in our beds and went to sleep.

~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~

The next morning, the girls insisted on going shopping, and eventually persuaded the boys to go too. Don't ask me how.

Edward forced me to go too, though I tried to get out of it.

We all piled into Emmett's Jeep and he drove us over to a shopping mall, parking in the most farthest parking spot there was. The mall was jammed pack.

Rose complained the whole time we were walking there. We had only walked halfway when Emmett sighed and carried her piggy back style.

Alice giggled an Jasper also picked her up.

Edward looking at me, smirking.

"Oh no you don't," I said.

He raised an eyebrow.

I groaned and began running away. He ran after me, catching up to me quickly, I squealed and ran back near the group, hiding behind Emmett.

Emmett laughed loudly, along with Rose. "He's goig to catch you eventually Bella! Just give in," Rose chuckled.

"No way," I responded.

He came running straight for me but I duck and crawled under Emmett's legs. Then, I started runing again. Only a few more feet before I get to the door. Just when I was about to reach the door, Edward lifted me by the waist and spun me around while I laughed. "Put me down!" I yelled, kicking at hime playfully.

"Never," He said, grinning. He threw me over his shoulder and started walking towards the mall.

"Edward! People are staring!" I whispered.

"Let them stare," He responded.

"Let me go!" I giggled.

I heard him give a dramatic sigh before placing me gently on the floor and giving me a light peck on the cheek. Alice and Rosalie chuckled, and I blushed. Then, Edward kissed me again and I blushed deeper.

"I like making you blush," he declared.

I blushed again, much to my embarrassment. He smiled, proud of himself, before grabbing my hand and leading me to the rest of the group.

While the guys went to a sports shop, Alice and Rose forced me to to go inside 'Forever 21.' The clothes there weren't that bad but I couldn't afford most of it. And besides- I didn't need anymore clothes. The guys met us after an hour or so and I jumped into Edward's arms.

"I can't take it anymore!" I cried desperately. "Can we leave?"

"Alice would kill us, so no." he answered sadly. "But I'll stay with you for the rest of the trip."

Alice brightened up beside us. "That's perfect, because next we're going to go but swimsuits!"

I groaned than turned to Edward. "You know it's really not necessary," I tried to reason but he shook his head.

"I promised I would stay with Bella," he said with a mischievous smile. I glared at both Edward and Alice.

Then, I smirked to myself before I made tears well up in my eyes and made my eyes wider than usual.

"Please," I said, acting heartbroken.

I could see him melt and finally he gave in, pulling me into a hug. "Bella I'm so sorry, I'll let you go alone!"

He released me from his grasp and I made my tears disappear and smiled. "Thanks!" I chirped before skipping into the store.

His face was priceless! It was one if shock, confusion, and a tinge of anger.

I laughed from inside, secretly proud of myself.

I dazzled him! Woohoo!

~~~**~~~**~~~**~~~

Alice bought me another bikini before we left for ice cream.

I was slightly angry at Edward though for putting ice cream on my nose- though I kind of did deserve it.

Later, Edward and I went to my bridge, since I hadn't gone there in a long time.

We talked for a bit before I asked him to the dance- I think.

"So uh. About the dance."

"Yeah?"

"It's girls choice right?"

"Yeah."

"So let's say- perchance- that you had a girlfriend."

"Well I do."

"Shush! This is metaphorically speaking!"

"Okay."

"Let's say that your girlfriend was, sort of, kind of, maybe embarrassed to ask you to the dance."

"Metaphorically."

"Yeah. Anyways. If she actually asked you, would you- perchance- say yes?"

"Well it depends who my girlfriend was."

"What if she was me?"

"Then I would say heck yeah!" he shouted, pulling me into a hug and laughing loudly.

I sighed in relief. "Thank goodness."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this story is on hold due to writers block but I had a brainstorm for this chapter and the next one, though the next one will probably take long. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this special treat!:)

Remember: VOTE AND COMMENT:)