His friends

Bella's P.OV.

I was sitting on the couch with Edward, watching a movie, though I wasn't really playing attention. My head was on Edward's lap and he was playing with my hair in a comfortable matter. Abut halfway through the movie someone knocked on the door. Edward got up to answer the door and I followed suit. He opened the door and there stood four people. There were two boys and two girls.

The first one was big -- muscled like a serious weight lifter, with dark, curly hair and blue eyes. The other boy was taller, leaner, but still muscular, and had honey blond hair.

The first girl was statuesque and tall. She had a beautiful figure, the kind you saw on the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, the kind that made every girl around her take a hit on her self-esteem just by being in the same room. Her hair was golden, gently waving to the middle of her back. The short girl was pixielike, thin in the extreme, with small features. Her hair was a deep black, cropped short and pointing in every direction.

"Hey dude!" boomed the weight lifter.

"Hey Emmett!" Edward replied, smiling at the group of what I assumed was his friends.

"Who's this?" chirped the pixie like girl.

"Guys this is Bella, Bella, these are my wacko group of friends." Edward said smiling.

The honey blond guy came forward and extended his hand out and I took it. "Pleased to meet you Bella." He said with a small smile. I smiled back and said a simple you too before turning to the swim suit model.

"I'm Rosalie, but you can call me Rose," she told me.

"Thank you Rose." I said shyly.

"They're twins," Edward whispered, gesturing to Jasper and Rosalie. I nodded and saw their similarities.

Emmett, the weight lifter was really funny, and Aalice,the pixie, was very hyper I realized as we watched the rest of the movies with them. When it finished, Alice decided she wanted to go shopping, so she dragged Rose and I along with her. I soon saw that Alice was a shopping tornado, grabbing everything she saw and making us try them on. We probably spent an hour at that one store trying things on!  I grimaced as we walked out of the store holding ten bags each. Rose chickled and Alice just danced away to the next store.

***

After five hours of extreme shopping I ran to the door and carashed straight into Edward- on purpose. I jumped into his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck, the boys watching me.

"Take me away from her!!" I begged him. The guys just chuckled.

"Oh Bella!" Alice said in a sing song voice.

"Oh it's already too late!" I cried. They laughed again, bt Edward ran with me upstairs and threw me on the bed before jumping next to me.

"Edward!" I yelled out of breath.

"Sorry!" He said not looking sorry at all.

I heard footsteps going up the stairs and I dashed to the door, closing it and locking it before letting out a sigh of relief.

"Bella!" Alice whined from behind the door.

"Yes Alice?" I asked sweetly, Edward watching amused.

"Open the door please?" she asked in the same tone.

I opened the door a peep, just to see her small figure before saying "No" and shutting and locking the door again.

"I'm calling Emmett!" She shrieked, and I heard as she went downstairs. I heard louder footsteps now and I became scard. I looked to Edward and he was quietly laughing.