The Mansion

Edward Cullen's P.O.V.

I was sitting in biology with Bella, our finger entwined under the table. Today I was taking Bella to my house for a tour. Of course she had already been there but that was for a different cause and was three months ago. She deserved a proper introduction to my parents and some time to explore the house while I watched her. I was slightly nervous as I had failed to mention to my father that Bella wasn't part of a business family and that I had actually spending more money than I had ever spent for her. The bell rung as Mr.Varner was about to start a quiz and he mumbled something under the loud ringing that sounded like a lot of cursing.

"Saved by the bell," my angel murmered as we walked out of the classroom towards gym.

"How clich'e," I replied giving her a crooked grin. She froze as she looked at me and stopped breathing.

"Breath Bella," I reminded her and she took several gasps of breath while I watched her in amusement. She scowled at me and I bit my tongue to hold back laughter. She looked like an angry kitten. I reluctantly let go of her hand as she went in the girls' locker room to change while I went into the boys'. I got dressed and sat on a bench waiting for Bella. When she finally got out, she looked around until she met with my green eyes. She started walking up to e when she tripped over her own feet and fell on her face.

I rushed over to her, concern written all over my face.

"Bella are you okay? Do you need to go to the nurse? Do you have a concussion?" I asked desperately.

She just stood up and rolled her eyes. "I'm fine Edward! This is not the first time I've fell! I'm used to it, being incredibly clumsy. You should see when I fall on the concrete! It's hurts a lot!" She exclaimed. I winced at the thought of her falling down in the street and scraping her perfect face.

"Edward! Bella! Get over here!" Coach yelled and we got in our positions. We were playing volleyball and I went and stood in front of Bella, seeing as they would use her as our team's weakest link. Sure enough, balls came flying from all directions as I dodged them, pulling Bella away, or bumped hem back. We won by three points and everyone was glaring at me for defending my innocent girlfriend. It wasn't her fault she was a danger magnet!

We went to change and walked back to my Volvo when we were done. I drove to my house in comfortable silence and parked in the driveway of my house. I rushed to her side of the door and opened it for her before shutting it and taking her hand. She started to bite her lip, something she did when she was nervous and I placed a soft kiss on her forehead saying without words that it was going to okay. She nodded, clearly understanding and put on a brave face. I grinned at her before opening the door and walking in with her.

***

Bella Swan's P.O.V.

Saying that Edward lived in a house was an understatement. He lived in a ginormous mansion that I instantly loved. I had never really gotten to look around on my last visit.

"So where we are now, is basically a Little living room," Edward said, pointing to the white leather couch and arm chair. There was a glass coffee table holding a vase with expensive flowers and plants. He started walking into a hallway, and I realized this was the kitchen. The marble counter went along perfectly with reflective fridge, oven, and microwave. There were three chairs at the end of the counter and I assumed that was where they ate. Connected to the kitchen, was a dining room, with a huge glass table and eight seats which were probably only used when guests were here.

Esme, Edward's mom, appeared to be making cookies and she mouthed 'For you,' before giving me a motherly smile.

He then showed me to the den, with a comfy black couch and white love-seat were placed in front of a 70" inch TV screen. My jaw dropped and Edward laughed at my expression. To the right of the TV was a giant speaker and to the left was a couple shelves displaying hundreds of movies they owned. They also had a fancy karaoke machine. The next room appeared to be a study, with a boatload of business book and an expensive computer on top of dark brown desk. The desk was piled with paper work and I felt sympathetic for Carlisle, who had to do this everyday. My favorite room however, was the library, with was loaded with thousands of books, some of which I had read myself at the library I now barely visited. I dubbed this room as my favorite. The other rooms, such as the arcade, music room, ballroom, and basketball court were amazing and he showed me some of the gardens Esme had planted along with the golf course, soccer field, and football field. There was also a lake and a pool!

Last but not least he brought me to his room, which I was kind of nervous about seeing for some unfathomable reason.

He opened the door and my jaw dropped. His room was awesome!!!!

It was painted a light blue, but the ceiling looked like a sky, with white clouds and a painted sun! He had a king sized bed and a small basketball hoop hanging on his wall. His carpet looked like a basketball court and there were three balls on the floor. A white leather couch was at the corner of the room and a small wooden table that held an expensive sound system. There was shelf after shelf of music and a large flat screen TV. He obviously liked sports, since there were also soccer balls, footballs, and baseball along with baseball bats. Hanging on hexagon shaped shelves, were trophies and medallions and framed jerseys. He had posters and a drum set, guitar and I remembered seeing a piano in the entrance. I loved it.

"So....." He trailed off and I turned to give him a big grin.

He sighed and dramatically wiped an imaginary drip of sweat on his forehead. I rolled my eyes, still smiling. Esme called us from downstairs and Edward expectantly picked me up bridal style and carried me downstairs. He sat down on the couch still holding me and started tickling me- a lot. I laughed and screamed and trashed in his arms but he didn't stop. I finally complained that I couldn't breathe and he sat me up, on his lap. Esme was watching silently from the doorway and I blushed 12 shades of red. She smiled and handed us a tray of cookies and we thanked her before eating. I moaned as I took a bite and Esme's smile, if possible got bigger.

"Esme this is belicious!!!!" I exclaimed andshe said thank you before hurrying out the door. I looked at where she nwas once standing puzzled.

"She wanted to give us sometime alone." Edward said. His breath was washing my neck and I froze. I didn't know he was going to be that close.

"She absolutely adores you, and is happy I'm finally happy after being stuck with Tanya." he continued, not moving back. He tilted my head so I was facing him and I got lost in his emerald eyes. He had the same look on his face. Why, I didn't know. I was absolutely plain. Normal. I didn't deserve to have Edward stare at me like that. At my dull brown eyes. He leaned forward and kissed me, and all my thoughts were lost and I couldn't think straight. He pulled away but I didn't move.

"Bella?" He asked, shaking me a little. That woke me up. I blushed scarlet and he stared at me curiously.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, you just dazzled me."

"Dazzle?"

"Yes, you always dazzle people Edward," I said rolling my eyes at his green ones.

"Do I dazzle you?"

"Frequently." I admitted and he grinned and kissed me again. And guess what happened? Yup, he dazzled me. He pulled away before staring at me and smiling, triumphantly and pumping his fist in the air.

"Yes! I just dazzled Bella Swan!"

I swatted him across the head and that shut him up. This time, I smiled triumphantly.