15

"today is the day!" squeals Elizabeth as she applies make up to my face and Pala did my hair. Mayrin is doing the back of my dress, "you will look the best" Sian says and I smile as she says that. all my bridesmaids have to wear golden dresses and do their hair specially well.

(bridesmaids outfits and hair👇)

" everyone is going to think you're amazing" Mayrin says as she finishes tying the back of my dress and she flattens out her dress and she turns me so I look at the full body mirror

" everyone is going to think you're amazing" Mayrin says as she finishes tying the back of my dress and she flattens out her dress and she turns me so I look at the full body mirror. i'm wearing a white dress and my hair is done in a braid with small white roses done into it.

(Brides dress and hairstyle down bellow👇)

"wow you did amazing" I say as the girls Squeal except Sian and they hand me a bouquet of blue roses, "it's time let's go!" Elizabeth squeals and we all head downstairs where Sebastian, Bard and Alexzander are waiting and they gasp when they see u...

"wow you did amazing" I say as the girls Squeal except Sian and they hand me a bouquet of blue roses, "it's time let's go!" Elizabeth squeals and we all head downstairs where Sebastian, Bard and Alexzander are waiting and they gasp when they see us, "you look amazing!" they say and Agni comes from the garden and he stops and stares at me for a long moment before smiling, "you look lovely my lady" he says and I thank him, "Mayrin and Bard then Elizabeth and Alexzander and then Sebastian and Sian" I say and they all nod. the music outside changes and we all look at the door to see everyone waiting.

"go" I say and they nod as Mayrin takes Bards arm and they walk out and then Elizabeth and Alexzander and then Sian and Sebastian. I take Agni's arm and we walk out into the garden and I take a shaky breath as I look over the people and then to the love of my life standing at the alter. he stares at me in amazement and I smile as he stares lovingly at me and when I reach him he holds out his hand and I take it and he pulls me up. 

"we are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of my master the Earl Ciel Phantomhive and my soon to be Mistress Caroline Grace" Tanaka says and I grasp Ciel's hands tightly, "now let us begin. Do you Ciel Phantomhive take Caroline Grace as you're Lover for all of your life, in sickness and in health, in good and bad till death do you part?" Tanaka asks and I tear up. this will be the moment that Ciel proves his love and I mine, " I do" Ciel says and I smile and let my tears fall. Ciel takes my ring and slides it onto my finger and he holds my hand.

"do you Caroline Grace take Ciel Phantomhive as you're lover for all of you life, in sickness and in health, in good and bad till death do you part?" Tanaka asks me and I stare into Ciel's eyes, " I do" I say and he smiles and I pick up his ring and slide it onto his finger and Tanaka smiles, "i pronounce you husband and wife! you may kiss the bride!" Tanaka says and Ciel throws his arms around my waist and he smashed his lips against mine. everyone broke out into applause.

" I love you" Ciel whispers and I break the kiss and lean my forehead against his and smile as I look into his eye, " I love you" I say back and kiss him again. we break away and look out at the chearing crowd and I laugh breathlessly as I look out at everyone and Ciel laughs as well.

Ciel and I walk down from the alter and walk to the cake that we had to cut together and we both took the nife and held it together and we cut the cake. Ciel took a fork full and held it in front of my face and I giggle and take it into my mouth. I instead of using a fork pick up the ieace of cake with my hand and shove it into his mouth. Ciel swallows what got into his mouth as I laugh at him and everyone else is too. Ciel pouts as I wrap my arms around his neck and I kissed his cheek and he smiled.

now it's time for the staff and family members to say a few words to us so Ciel and I sit down at the front table and watch as Mayrin goes up first, "the first time I met Lady Caroline she was rather nice and kind and I saw what she did to the master and I thought it would be good for him to hav someone like her in his life" she says and I feel Ciel wrap his arm around my waist.

"when I found out that Ciel wanted to Marry Caroline I was mad a little bit but I accepted it rather quickly and I want them to have as many babies as possible and name one after me!" Lizzy says on her turn and I blush and hide my face into Ciels chest.

" I love my young mistress like she is my younger sister and I will always treasure her" Sian says and I sniff a little.

"my young master deserves someone like lady Caroline. she makes him happy and that is all I wish for" says Sebastian but I knew better and rolled my eyes .

after everything was said it's time for dancing. the band we had gotten started playing music and everyone is dancing and having a great time. and now it's time for the bride and groom to dance. Ciel takes my hand gently and pulls me onto the padio of the garden and we danced to our hearts content.

" I love you" I whisper to Ciel and he smiles and lightly kisses me, "and I love you my sweet Caroline Phantohive" Ciel says and I smile and kiss hime once more and he smiles back even bigger. "you are the love of my life and that is for eternal love" Ciel whispers and I smile. this is wonderful indead.