12 (2 year time skip)

"Caroline where did you go!" I hear Ciel yell as I hid behind a tree in the garden. our wedding is in a few days and Ciel has been acting weird but I try not to pay any mind to it. "Caroline this isn't funny! come out!" Ciel yells and I giggle more when a hand grabs a hold of my arm and i'm yanked from behind the tree. I yelp and look at the person who grabbed me and see Ciel looking down at me.

he held my hand in his and smiled slightly and then he looks at the ring on my finger.

"how can you be my amazing wife already?" he asks me and pulls me into him and then lightly kisses me on the lips

"how can you be my amazing wife already?" he asks me and pulls me into him and then lightly kisses me on the lips. he pulls back and smiles lightly and hugs me to him, "isn't the night beautiful?" I whisper as I turn us around and look up at the moon. "it is quite amazing but you're beauty over shines anything else" Ciel says and I blush as he runs his hand threw my hair as we look up at the moon.

"Ciel! Caroline!" I hear Sian yell as she walked towards us. her hair bounced in its new hair cut that goes down to her jaw in a bob. "Sebastian has called for you two too retire. remember you can't see each other after tomorrow so spend the night together and tomorrow" Sian says and Ciel pulls me past her and towards Our manor I smile as I think of it as ours. I never thought I would share something with Ciel.

it's been two years sense I was shot and when Ciel confessed his love for me. Lucian and Elizabeth our two Cocker Spaniels had puppies and so did Daisy and Nappy. Finnian and Bards dogs. Elizabeth had gotten married a year ago to a noble man named Alexzander Cardinal. he has fine red hair and dark chocolate brown eyes. I met him at a party in honor of Ciel and I's engagement and he had stupidly flirted with me but when he spotted Elizabeth he was off like a gun shot.

"Caroline are you listening to me?" Ciel says shaking me around for a minute and I shake my head and look at him, "what sorry!" I say as he rubs his head, "i asked you if you wanted to finish the preparations tomorrow" Ciel says and I nod, "that would be good" I say and he rolls his eyes and  smirkes as we walk down the halls of the manor. we make it to our room and Ciel opens the door and we walk in and he closes it behind us.

"Ciel can I ask you something?" I say as I untie my dress and Ciel was taking off his shirt to change into his night clothes, "what is it Darling?" he asks looking over at me, "where have you been going the past three nights?" I ask him and he freezes and stares at me for a minute, " i went to do some last minute planning with Sebastian" he says obviously lying he can't lie to me like he does to other people. why would he lie to me? I hide my hurt from him as I say, "alright then" and I slip my dress off and I hear him suck in a ragged breath as I bend over to grab my night dress but as I pick it up I feel Ciel grab my hips and pull me up.

I gasp as i'm turned around and come face to face with Ciel and when I look at him his eyes swirl with lust, "don't do that" he says and wrap my arms around his neck and press a kiss to his exposed collarbone, "why?" I ask innocently and he growls and picks me up and throws me onto the bed before climbing on top of me and he leaves marks all over my neck before he goes to my lips. I moan out as he  smiles down at me and before he could go anymore the door bangs open and standing there is Mayrin. her face turns red as blood streaks down from her nose, "Sorry!" she squeals and runs out. Sebastian comes in and Ciel lowers himself down on me to shield me from Sebastian, " you should get some sleep young Master and soon to be Mistress" Sebastian says and leaves.

I push Ciel off me and grab my night dress and put it on when I feel a pair of arms wrap around me from behind and I feel the hot breath of my lover hit my neck, "why don't we take a bath together tomorrow" Ciel whispers and I blush but nod none the less. Ciel lets go after he presses a kiss behind my ear and he lies down on the bed and I follow suit.

I close my eyes and Ciel wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me as he pulls up the blankets. I slowly fall asleep but I feel the bed shift and Ciel removes his arms from me and he gets up. I hear the door open and it shuts quietly. I open my eyes and get up and grab my robe and wrap it around me and open the door but I hear something outside our bedroom window.

I walk over to the window slowly and when I peek out it I can't believe what i'm seeing. Ciel standing in the garden holding a blonde haired girl's hands as he smiles and laughs with her. tears well in my eyes and I remove the ring I always wear to hide my contract seal and I take my opposite ponter finger and touch it and slowly drag the seal up to where my heart is and it begins to glow as tears roll down my face.

"Sian come here at once" I say and I hear someone step closer to me as I watch the blonde girl hold onto Ciel as they walk around the sun flower beds. "you called my mistress?" Sian says as she sets her hand on my shoulder, "pack my things" I say and she looks at me confused and then out the window where I am looking and she glares daggers at Ciel, "he is a cheating bastard" I say and I feel the grip on my shoulder tighten, "i will pack for you" Sian says and let go of my shoulder and began packing but finished in half a second.

"would you like me to break the engagement?" Sian asks me and I shake my head no, " I will let the Earl Phantomhive do that when he is done with his blonde" I say and Sian picks me up along with my bags and carries me out the door. we walk past Tanaka who looks at us, "where are you going lady Caroline?" he asks and I look at him and his eyes widen at my tear stained face, " I am leaving and not coming back" I state and Sian carries me to the front and she sets me down with my bags. the sound of horse hooves hitting the ground alert me that she had gotten the carriage and when it showed Sian put my bags in and then helped me in, "where are you going at this hour?" I hear and peek my head out of the carriage door and see Sebastian standing at the foot of the steps, " I am leaving and heading back to my estate" I say and his eyes wide.

"why would you do that?" he asks and I nod towards the front garden entrance, "look in there and you will see" I say and close the door. " your master is disgusting" I hear Sian say as she makes the horses move and we set off for my real home.