6

"my young lord it is time to r- well then" I hear a voice say as a stream of red crosses the front of my eyelids and I crack them open to see Sebastian opening the curtains. I berry my face into Ciel's chest trying to shield out the light, "Sebastian have you seen Caroline? she wa- Lady Caroline!" I hear Sian say as i'm yanked out of Ciel's warm embrace waking himself and awaking me further, "hey!" Ciel said and I pound on Sian's back. her red hair is pinned back in a bun so I couldn't pull it to make her let go, "put me down Sian" I say and I hear Ciel order Sebastian to get me away from Sian, " I am dearly sorry my lord but I can't touch her remember? the protection of Lilith binds me not to" Sebastian said to Ciel, " Sian put me down! that's an order" I say and Sian sighs, "fine" she says and one minute wind is in my hair and the next i'm in my room and on my bed,

"i put you down" said Sian as she pulled out a dress and a pair of boots, "Sian!" I whine and she looked at me shocked, "you never whine" she says and then smirked and then frowned and then glared, " I will be be heading a boy" she says and I panick, " if you hurt Ciel I will personally order you to date that blasted reaper William!" I say and Sian looked at me in pure horror, "you wouldn't" she says and sets the things she was holding on my bed. "i would" I say and I open my mouth ready to say the order and she was over in a split second and was covering my mouth, "i won't hurt lord Phantomhive Caroline I swear on your soul" she says and she glances away for a minute,

"what is it?" I question. Sian looks back at me, "Caroline when the Protection of Lilith is placed on a mortal girl that girl cannot have her soul be taken from her body but she must become a demon herself that was what Sebastian left out for Ciel's sake. but Sebastian says Ciel is deston to be a demon like you. Lilith fortells it" says Sian and I stare shocked at the mirror reflecting my messy brown hair and dark green eyes along with the freckles that littler my face, "Ciel and I will be together forever right?" I say and she nods, "if he hurts you I will personaly break him" she says and I roll my eyes.

"get me dressed" I say and Sian returns to her normal and I stand as she undresses me and then slides on the dark blue dress that shows my shoulders and then puts on the black boots.

"let me do your hair" Sian says and I nod as she does my hair as quickly as she can so I can make it to breakfast on time.

"let's go" I say and Sian nods and opens the door for me and I step out and start walking down the hall when all of a sudden i'm grabbed and pulled to the side by someone and Sian started smirking as she walked past and I look at my girlnapper and...

"let's go" I say and Sian nods and opens the door for me and I step out and start walking down the hall when all of a sudden i'm grabbed and pulled to the side by someone and Sian started smirking as she walked past and I look at my girlnapper and see Ciel and I let out a breath that I was holding, "you sc-mhg" I was cut off by Ciel's hand and that's when I heard it. the sound of an angry blonde girl, "where is your master!?" I hear Elizabeth ask Sian and I panic sense Sian never lies unless I tell her too, "i have no idea my young lady" Sian says and I relax a little, "when I see her i'm going to attack her with enough sparkles that she's going to die!" Lizzy yells and I furrow my brows and I felt Ciel's hand on my mouth shake and I look at him and see him trying not to laugh.

"what did my mistress do?" Asked Sian knowing fully well what Lizzy was angry about, "Ciel said when he came into the hall that he called off our engagement so he could re-arrange one with Caroline Grace! he said he only loved me as a cousin! and I wanted to be Ciel's cute wife!" Lizzy said angrily as she stomped past our hiding spot.

I sigh in relief and look back at Ciel and see him staring at me and he blushes when he notices. I chuckle and he looks from my eyes to my lips and back again, "can I kiss you?" he asked and I smile slightly and wrap my arms around his neck and press my lips lightly to his and he stiffened in surprise but relaxed just as he had stiffened.

he kissed me back as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer and it deepened the kiss in the process and I run my hands threw his hair and tug on his navy locks making him grunt softly and hold me tighter, "oh my the young master is kissing lady Caroline yes he is!" I hear Mayrin say loudly and I hear bard and Finny trying to quiet her down. Ciel breaks away from me and glares at them just as the sound of footsteps running towards our direction alerts us of the blonde, "where is she!?" I hear Elizabeth yell and I panic as Ciel pulls me and himself from between the bookshelf and the corner and he holds my hand and looks at Elizabeth.

"Elizabeth" he says as she stops and points at me with a glare, "you took my chance at being a cute wife!" she says and in a second Sian and Sebastian are behind us, " there is always a chance to be a cute wife Elizabeth. Ciel and you are cousins and he loves you as a family member not a lover you should accept his choice" I say standing up for myself and Ciel, "would you feel hurt if I took him from you if you where supposed to marry him first? would you want to hurt me?" Elizabeth asked angrily and I sigh, "i would be angry and sad that he didn't return my love but I would respect his wishes. I would live my two years here and then go back to my home and stay out of his life forever because he only cared for me as a friend and nothing more. and I would always love him but I would find someone else to fill the hole he left and then I would marry that man and have my children with him" I say to her and she looked at me shocked as did Sebastian and Sian and so did Ciel, "you would do that to make him happy?" Elizabeth asks and I smile sadly and nod, "if it made him happy that I was only his friend then yes I would do that for him"