14

"Lady Caroline Master Ciel it is time to awaken"  I hear as Sebastian opens the curtains to our room and I blink a few times before trying to get up but to no success Ciel seemed not eager to rise so he tightens his hold on me and pulls me back down, "Sebastian leave" Ciel mumbles and Sebastian places his hand over his heart and he left.

I look down at the sleeping Ciel and smile, "Ciel what about our bath?" I whisper and blow air into his ear making him open his eyes and pull me up, "that's what I was forgetting" he says and smirks as he walks me towards the wash room and when we get there the bath is already full and the room smells like steam.

I feel Ciel let go so I turned towards him and my face went red as I watched him undo his pants and take off his shirt before I closed my eyes and threw my left hand and I hear the sound of water splashing and I slowly peek a look between my fingers and see him seated in the tub with the bubbles around him. I blush at how sexy he looks and I blush even darker, "are you going to stand there and stare or are you going to undress and get in with me?" Ciel aks me and I clear my throat and crossed my arms and Ciel realized I wanted him to either turn around or close his eyes. he rolled his eyes and closed them and I quickly undressed.

I quickly get in across from him and he opens his eyes and smiles at me and I smile back, "why are you sitting over there?" he asks as he reaches forwards and pulls me towards him and turns me around and makes my back press to his chest, "there much better" Ciel says and picks up a cup and slowly water over my head making my curly hair straighten out and cover my face. Ciel laughs at me and I spit water and move the wet hair from my face and turn my head to look at him, "that was not funny" I say and he laughs harder.

I pick up the cup and scoop some water and pour it on his head, "do you like it?" I ask and he glares lightly at me and then sighs, " I will get to wash you and you wash me" Ciel says and my eyes widen and I blush but nod. Ciel takes a cloth and pours some soup onto it and then he starts rubbing it on my back and arms and he hesitates but slowly starts to wash my front. us both blushing the entire time, "okay let me do your hair" Ciel says and I nod as he picks the lavender hair wash and starts massaging it in.

Ciel pours water onto my head again several times and then when he hands me the soup and cloth, "your turn to wash me" Ciel says and I nod as  back up and turn around. he has his back facing me so I pour the soup onto the cloth and I start to wash Ciel's arms, shoulders and neck and then he turns around and I wash his chest and stomach. I wash his hair next and he smiles at me as I do so, "why are you smiling like that?" I ask him and he just chuckles and I pour the water on his head making him laugh even more, " I just love you so much" he says and pulls me into a kiss and I roll my eyes but kiss him back when a knock was sent to the door.

"my Lord and Mistress you have a visitor" I hear Sebastian say threw the door and Ciel and I look over and I groan quietly and lay my head on his chest, "we will be there in a moment" Ciel says and Sebastian says something else. Ciel kisses me on the nose and then he turns me around and I hear the water break around him as he stands and gets up and he says its alright to look and I do and see a towel wrapped around his hips and he holds a towel to me, "thank you" I say and hold it in front of me blocking his view and I get out and quickly wrap it around myself.

" Sian should be bringing our clothes in a mome-" "young lord and Mistress I have brought you clothes" Sian says as she opens the door and sets the clothes down on the side table and then leaves and comes bak with Sebastian, "we shall dress you" they say at the same time and Ciel and I glance at each other, "alright" we say and Sian grabs my shoes and clothes and pulls me to the left and Ciel is pulled to the right and Sian starts to dry me and then she braids my hair and then slides on my undergarments and then he slides on my dress and then my shoes.

"are you ready?" Ciel asks as I turn around and he holds his hand out to me and I smile and nod. I take his hand and we walk out of the wash room and we walk towards the entrance where our guest is. we get to the stairs leading to the entryway and I see a pair of me standing there waiting for us. both handsome and both dark haired. but both have different eyes. the one on the left has brown and the one on the right has green eyes.

"my Lord Phantomhive!" says the one on the left and he bows while the one on the right stares straight at me, "who may you gentlemen be?" I question and the one on the left looks at me and his eyes sparkle as a smile takes his features. Ciel and I stop when we are about three feet away from them and I let the edge of my dress go and the male on the right bows to me and so does the one on the left, "forgive us for not introducing ourselves. my name is Daniel Hood and this is my younger brother Samuel Hood. it is a pleasure to meet you my lady" the one on the right says as he takes my hand and presses a light kiss to my knuckles.

"yes! it is lovely to meet you miss!" says the other boy as he takes my hand from his brother and kisses my knuckles as well, "um it's nice to meet you Daniel and Samuel" I say as I feel Ciel's hand tighten around mine, "what business do you have?" Ciel asks stiffly and Daniel's eyes widen and he straightens up, "Samuel please take a step back from lady Caroline Phantomhive" says Daniel and Samuel looks at his brother and then me and he notices the ring placed around my middle finger on my right hand and the fact that Ciel is holding the other hand.

"oh! i'm so sorry Sir Phantomhive I did not mean to do anything to you're wife" says Samuel and my cheeks redden, "we aren't Married yet" Ciel says and I glance over at me before he looks back at the boys, "as I was saying what business do you have with me and my soon to be?" Ciel says and Daniel smiles and then pulls a piece of paper from the inside of his coat, "we got an invite to you're wedding. we wanted to meet the bride and groom" says Daniel as his brother hopped up and down excitedly, "oh yes! I wanted to meet you two sooner but brother wouldn't let me!" Samuel says and pouts.

"well thank you for stopping by it was very nice to meet you" I say and smile gently at the boys. Daniel nods with a relaxed smile and Samuel blushes and smiles at me brightly. I feel Ciel let go of my hand and wrap his arm around my waist and he smiles lightly at the two before giving his farewells as the two left.