7

"if it makes Ciel Happy then I will accept his choice" Elizabeth says and sighs, "i at least have this to request" she says and I hold my breath, "have at least ten babies and name one of them after me and Pala and then name the others really cute names!" Elizabeth squeals and my face turns red, "Elizabeth!" Ciel says as he stares at her in disbelief, "we aren't going to h-" "you are and your naming one of them Elizabeth Phantomhive!" she says and then grabs my hand and slides something on my middle finger, "this is the engagement ring that Ciel's father gave to my aunt and sense i'm not going to be with Ciel then you need it don't you?" she says as she steps back and looks at it and I look down at the ring.

it's a beautiful silver ring with a blue diamond in it.

"mother's ring" Ciel says as he takes my hand and looks at it, "aren't you sixteen this year Ciel?" Sebastian and Ciel glares at him, "eighteen you loon" say's Ciel and then he looks at me quickly, "please don't tell me you only fifteen" Ciel asks...

"mother's ring" Ciel says as he takes my hand and looks at it, "aren't you sixteen this year Ciel?" Sebastian and Ciel glares at him, "eighteen you loon" say's Ciel and then he looks at me quickly, "please don't tell me you only fifteen" Ciel asks and I give him an odd look, " I turned Eighteen two monthes ago" I say and Ciel sighs and then smiles, "CIEL IS SMILING!!!!" Lizzy screames and runs around the hall when my stomach makes a call for food. I blush and look down at it , "um i'm hungry?" I say and Sian smirkes, "Lord Ciel why don't you take Caroline to breakfast?" Sian says and Ciel takes my hand and we head for breakfast.

"Elizabeth was a bt overboard with the baby thing" Ciel says still embaressed from Lizzy's coments on wanting me to give birth to ten children, "i wouldn't mind. i'm quite fond of small children" I say blushing with a small smile and Ciel looked at me like I was crazy, "what if I couldn't give you a child more or less ten" he says sadly and  I stop walking and smile gently and place my hand on hs cheek and kiss him lightly, "you will be able" I say and kiss him again, "to give me as many children as you like" I say and kiss over his cheek down his jaw making him make a groan rise from his throat and I smile, "and I wont stop you" I whisper as I kissed over his ear and he made a sound between a moan and a groan and I smirk and pull him towards the dinning room. "come my love food awaits us" I say and he groans.

"you are so tempting you know that don't you?" Ciel says as he walks behind me and I laugh lightly and look back at him. his cheeks are flushed and his eyepatch slightly slid down his face, "i know but do you remember my first song I sang to you?" I ask and he nods, "that was meant to be for you. when we where with that cult I was ready to walk away but you came running right after me when I was ready to give up and die" I say and stop again and I wrap my arms around his neck and he looks at me sadly and lightly pressed his lips to mine.

" I will make you the happiest woman alive and I promise you that Caroline" Ciel says and I smile and nod as he kissed my forehead and then my cheeks and then my lips. " I love you so much. it would kill me if you died" he whispered and I press my lips harder against his, "don't say that" I say and un latch from him and pull him into the dining room where everyone was sitting. I smile and Sian pulls out a seat for me and Sebastian pulls one out for Ciel and we sit down. "so I hear you will be getting married then?" Agni asks us and I nod as I start eating and Ciel watches as Soma stares at me across the table, " I am happy for you Caroline!" Soma says as he launches himself across the table but missed when Ciel pulled me into his lap and Soma crashed to the ground, "ow what was that for Ciel?" Soma asked as he pouted and Ciel glared, "she's the love of my life why would I let you tackle her down with me right here so I will tend to get angry" Ciel says and Soma looked scared and then went back to his seat.

"what you said in there to Soma is how I would feel if Lizzy was still supposed to marry you" I chuckle and Ciel looks at me and smiles, " did you know we get married two days from now?" he asks and my jaw had to have fallen off, "what!?" I say and that's when I realize that I hadn't seen Mayrin, bard or Finny sense the morning and I realized that they where carrying white and blue things back and forth down the hall, "that's what Finny, Mayrin and Bard where carrying!?" I shout and Ciel nodded and smirked, "Sian moved all your things to my room as well" he said and I gasp and run down the hall towards our room. I let go of Ciel's hand and pick up my dress so I could run easier ad when I get there I see my trunk under the window and a wedding dress on a manikin! "that's my wedding dress!?" I say and Ciel looks into the room with me and his eyes widen, "it's beautiful" he says and wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder from behind.

"isn't it bad luck for the groom to see the bride's dress?" I ask and Ciel smirks, "i'm an exception" I roll my eyes and look over and him and kiss him with enough passion to kill a country, " I want to do things to you that I can't even describe" he mumbles against my lips and I smile and wrap my arm around his neck from behind and  pull his face closer to mine, "then it's mutual then" I say and turn around swiftly and pull him into the room. but before he could close the door Sian and Sebastian where there smirking, "wait for the honeymoon please" they say and I blush fifty shades of red.