Chapter 15

A week later

It's been a week and I still haven't talked to Kylie . But it's okay when she wants to talk she will call me and talk to me and show up when she said she is . but besides that there's been rumors that Chris has been trying to make me jealous and it's making him look bad . Like he was the reason we broke up I'm not gonna sit here and feel like the victim when i'm not .

If he wasn't ready for a relationship with someone who was younger than him then he should've just said so instead of yelling at me about it like . If you yell at me i'm just gonna leave there's no reason why we should still be together . especially when you are the one who keeps on saying that he's not sure about this relationship and that people might think bad of him because of it .

Like it shouldn't matter what people think what you are doing . It should only matter what you think . 5Plus he thought I stuck so low into cheating on him . i'm not that type of person .It doesn't matter anymore what he does is not my problem and what he puts my name in my mom is just gonna have to handle that as my manger . like I'm done with the conversation and everything around me or that is attacking me from people who just wants to start problems with me .

Like people remember here I am only 18 years old and to mature for my age to handle these grown people and all their drama . Were not in high school anymore where people only worried about clothes crushes and other childish stuff like some adults just needs to grow up and deal with their problems in a mature way talk it out not on social media or over the phone in person or here's an better idea GET OVER IT .

Like you just want to start something because you're bored . no disrespect but you have a custody problem to worry about , a daughter , and your career . don't worry about me and what I'm doing and finding a way to bash me about it on social media . Like I barely bash people on social media because an legal adult I taught to respect people and to act my age . All though my sisters ,mom , and Caitlyn sometimes do it that doesn't mean I should . Like I probably just forget about it and let it be .

But when I'm repeatedly reminded about it and people saying the person is not living their life like they are suppose to I get involved . It's the right thing to do . Sometimes i just wanna live life with no drama . But that's not gonna happen when you get a job as an entertainer or more you have to be prepared for hate , criticize that is not needed and drama from other celebrities that just like to hate and bash on you for no reason .

But haters guess what

But haters  guess what