Eighteen-Mine

RAPMON P. O. V

I look at her. She is so beautiful. I love every single part of her. I can't believe she is my girl. No one else's. I feel like the luckiest man in the universe. I love her smile. I love her laugh. I love her little fingers. I love her from head to toe. Inside and out. Damn how did i become so fucking lucky? I don't even know what made her want me, but i can tell you every reason why i want her.

"Namjoon? " she looks up at me her eyes are shinning the Innocent way they do.

"Yes babe?" I ask her looking into her beautiful eyes.

"Do you know what tomorrow is? "

I definitely do.

"Hmm no, maybe you should tell me? " I said trying to cut back my laugh.

"Namjoonnn" she dragged my name whining. She is so cute.

"Y/NN" i dragged out hers as well.

"What is tomorrow and stop playing dumb. " she laughed lightly nugging me.

"Ok I'll tell you... "

"Im wating. "

"Only if you sit on daddy's lap. "
I smirked. She smiled and got on my lap. Her head was pressed against mine. I kissed her lips then lightly traveling down her neck nibbling, on her sweet soft skin causing her to moan.

"Namjoon" she moaned, trying to pull away.

"How can i forget tomorrow kitten? " i said while kissing her skin, squeezing her ass.

"Tomorrow is your birthday and i have something for you baby. " i said, my lips brushing against her neck. She moaned in pleasure.

"What is it? " she painted.

"A surprise. " she groaned pulling away from me. I stopped for a minute with my head on her neck.

"What's wrong baby? "

"I want to know. " she whined.

"You will, tomorrow."

She sighed. She is so fucking cute i can't stand it.

"Why do you touch so much? " she asked.

"Why you don't like it? " i looked into her eyes.

"No baby i love it i just want to know. "

"Because i love you, and i want to show you that i do. " i said pecking her lips. She smiled.

"Also because i love knowing that you are mine. "

This one kinda sucks but hey its something lol!! Btw check out my new rapmon fanfic it's called Enimies with Privileges! Check it out! Also i have a 50 shades of styles h.s! And i have How We Got Married /Larry! I also wrote some one direction imagines! Check those out! Follow me on twitter @nakedliamhugs ifb!

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR 16K READS OMG ILYSM!! KEEP READING AND VOTING SO IK YOU LIKE MY STORIES! I LOVE YOU ALL YOU ARE LITERALLY THE BESTEST!!