Fourteen- Double Date

Your P.O.V...

"What is taking them so long?" Said my bestfriend.

"Didn't you just talk to Taehuyng like fifteen minutes ago and he said they were coming form down town?" I said.

"Wait that was only fifteen minutes? It feels like five hundred hours." She threw herself on the couch that was behind her.

"Aw, don't worry they're coming. Calm down, you get to make out with Tae soon." I teased. She threw a pillow at me and we both laughed. I sat on the couch behind me, the same one that (Y\B\F\N) was sitting on. With in that second I heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Said (Y/B/F/N). She jumped up and ran to the door. I laughed. "Hey calm down. Play it cool at least." I said to her. She nodded and tucked her hand behind her ear.

She took a deep breath and opened the door. I stood up and walked over. "Hi." She said.
"Hi." I said. They gave us a hug and Tae kissed my best friends cheek.

Rapmon hugged me again but a little tighter. I loved it. "Are you girls ready?" Asked Tae.

We nooded and walked out the door. Before I forgot I locked the door and we made our way to the car. In the car ride. Tae drove and (Y/B/F/N) sat up front and me and rapmon road in the back. Rapmon put his arm around me and put his head on mine. We talked a little until we got to the movie theater.

As I got out the car Namjoon opened the door for me like the perfect gentleman he is. He shut the door behing me. We walked into the theater hand in hand. So did my bestfriend and tae.

When we got to the counter we could deside what to watch. Rapmon thought that we should watch a scary movie but V said he wanted to watch Alvin and the Chipmunk. We agreed to watch Alvin and the Chipsmunks. Yay. Then we got our snacks and headed into the theater.

We sat in the middle. I sat hand in hand with my bae and so did our company. It was pretty fun watching V fangirl and my Bestfriend cuddling with him. I never seen her this happy to be with someone.  I'm happy for her. With in thirty minutes into the movie V and my best friend were found making out. It was cute but at the same time discusting.

I caught rapmon staring at me I smiled. I looked at him with red cheeks. "Is there something on my face?" I joked. He smiled his deep dimples were so adorable.

"Yes." He said. All the color drained from my face. I was so embarrassed. "What.. What is it?!" I practicly squealed.

He laughed his face was red. Menwhile I'm sitting here with a dead ass serious face.

He looked at me for a second.
"This." He said. He leaned in and pressed his lips on mine. He kissed me passionetly. His tougned found its self on my bottom lip. Mine did the same.

Unfortunately we departed when we heard aws. We forgot that we were in a theatre. We forgot we were out in public and I well I think we got lost in a trance. We fixed ourselves and I was laying my head on rapmon and his arm was around my shoulder holding me close.

The movie was over and we headed home. In the car we cuddled for the whole time. When it was time to get out the car rapmon being the man he is opened the door and walked me to the door. My Bestfriend and V were making out goodbye as me and my bae stood there awkwardly. "Thank you for tonight." I said. "No thank you (y/n)."

"Oh." My cheeks were flushed."Oh I didn't do anything." I said. He smirked and kissed me again. "Goodnight." He said.

"Night." I said. We hugged goodbye and rapmon had to basicly pull V off of my bestfriend. When they left I wished that they could stay longer. This night was so much fun.

Hiiii guys!! So this next imagine goes out to @fragilebecky I just wanna know should I make it in Rapmon's POV , yours, or third person. Let me know. Comment so I can have your opinion and thanks for reading, voting, and adding this to your reading list!! THANKS FOR 100 VOTES!! AHHH IM CRYING! I FUCKING LOVE YOU ALLL!! AND I MEAN ITTTT!!!!!