Six- Dunkin Doughnuts

"Can I get a ice coffee, small." You say to the cashier. She gives you a warm smile. And punches the buttons on the machine.

"Three dollars and twelve cents please." She waits for you to get the money. You then hand her a five dollar bill. "Its not much but keep the change." You insist. She nods and says thanks. You wait for your coffee.

The door bell chimes as a man walks in the store.

"Can I get two orders of tater tots and a one chocolate frosted doughnut. Oh and a small ice coffee please." He says to the women.

"6.07" says the lady. She goes to make the orders and you feel the guy staring at you but you don't pay him any mind.

"I'm Rapmonster." He says and he looks at you.

"Um OK." You say leaning on the table. "What's your name." He ask you.
"(Y/N)" you say.
"So what are you here for?" He ask. You start to stand up off the table the women brings you two your coffees and hands Rapmonster his doughnut. "The tatter tots will be done in two minutes."She says. The boy nods. You take a sip of your coffee.

"So you came here for coffee?" He ask trying to make a conversation as you head out the door.
"So it would seem." You say you take another step. "Wait." The boy calls out. You roll your eyes and step back in the store.

"Yes." You sigh.
"Can we talk please for at least five minutes." He says the lady hands him the tatter tots. He thanks her and walks over to you. "Sure." You rub your fingers through your hair pushing it out of your face. You walk over to a table and sit down. Rapmonster does so also. You take another drink.

"I am sorry for bothering you I just wanted to talk." He apologizes.

"Its okay." You say

(Mostly dialogue)

Rapmonster starts.

"So um, you know my name, I am from Korea and I rap. That's the basics I guess." He says.

"Well you know my name, I am from here Seattle, Washington. I don't rap." You joke Rapmonster let's out a small laugh then you continue. "I am a lawyer so yep." You say.

"Well I am in a group. Are you familiar with kpop?" He says

"Yes, well I heard of it."

"Well I'm in a group called Bangtan Boys, or shorter BTS."

"Cool, are you guys like famous or.."

"Yeah."

"Nice."

"Yeah we are doing a world tour sort of thing so that's why I am here."

"Cool, where is your group members?"

"Well when I left some of them were in the hotel and unfortunately V, and Suga the boys in my group went out some where."

"Why unfortunately?"

"Let's just say they aren't really that good at English." He takes a drink of coffee. You nod stand up about to leave.

"Wait, please wait." He stands up.

"Can I take you on a.. Well um, date." He says his dimples poking out on the sides of his smile.

"I don't know.." You say.

"Please one date, this Friday night. I mean I can't leave this country without taking you on one date I mean come on you are so beautiful." He says. Your cheaks heat up and you feel them getting red.

"Sure." You say. His smile grows a hundred times bigger.

"Thank you so much." You give him your number and he gives you yours. You start to leave but again he stops you. He presses his lips on your cheeks. You blush hard. You wave him a good bye and leave out the store. You hear Rapmonster voice and you stop without turning around.

"By the way you look really fly." You blush a little and keep walking.

****************

Listen don't judge me okay Ik that was like 2 years ago but I had to say it I mean come on "fly" like when that happened in the BTS AHL show I had died. I had to do it okay I had to.

BTW I am still doing request. Please pretty please Vote.
Comment for request. Love ya lots!