One- Concert

"Thank you LA!" You hear Bantan Boys say they walk closer to the stage and bowWhile you are in the front row and yell "I Love you Rapmon!" He than looks at you and says "I love you too beautiful" he winks at you your heart drops to your feet your eyes open wide.

Oh my god. Is all you can thank of.

"Did he just.." Your best friend starts to say "Oh My God." You answer .
"I don't think I could go backstage now." You say as you start to feel a little sick in your stomach because of the excitement.
"Listen (y/n) calm down okay you saved up for this for about 2 years and this finaly happened so calm down." Your best friend says.
"Well OK" BTS walks of the stage after saying good bye one more time you and your bestfriend leave try to make your way to the meet and greet but its so many people you stand there for a few minutes so it can clear up just enough for you to walk by. You end up at the meet and greet in the line. You turn over to see your best friend putting people in front of him/her.

"What are you doing?" You ask your best friend "If we are last we can get more time." Your best friend whispers. You feel a lump in your throat and gulp.

Here you are about an hour or to later the next one in line. The person in front of you takes one more selfie with bantan, gives them a hug and then leaves. Just then you see rapmon says something to the boys and walks out.

"Your next" the security guard says.

Your heart stops and falls from your chest below your feet you can feel your pulse quicken as you feel a huge lump in your throat larger than before. You turn to look at your best friend and see her smiling with excitement but you on the other hand can't even breathe.

"Hello, Hello!" They say there face full with excitement. They say some thing in Korean but you can't mange to get it out. Your friend goes to one side and you go to the other your friend meets one half of bantan you meet the other half your half is V, Jin, and Jimin. Mean while your friend is with jungkook, J-hope and Suga.
Rapmon went to the bathroom.

"Hi,Hi My name is V! This is Jin and this is a Jungkook nice to meet you!" He says your cheeks flush and your speachless.
"My name is uh.. Uh.." You stutter then snap your self back into reallity. "Sorry my name is (y/n)" you start to feel butterflies in your stomach you talk them surprised by there English but however there were still translaters there to help and you managed to talk to all of them and take pictures then comes Rapmonster. Your heart stops. "Sorry I'm late I just had to use the bathroom plus a phone call." Rapmonster says to you and your friend. Your friend goes over first and talks to him and takes pics and you are there frozen completly mush.

"Hello how are you?" He says as he shakes your hand you try to hide your face. Starting to cry almost from tears of joy. "I'm (y/n). Nice to meet you." you say your voice starts to break. "Oh your that girl that I called beautiful right?" He says you nod "What's wrong?" He says "I.. I.. Just love you so much" you stuttered.
"Aw thanks, you know what why don't I uh get your number." Your hearts stops you look up at his beautiful face. "Me?" You're almost speechless.
"Yeah" he says
"Well yes oh my god" he takes out his phone and unlocks it you do the same you switch phones and save yall numbers.
"Thanks." He says with out warning he press his lips against your your heart beats faster and faster. You can't help but to kiss him back. You rub your fingers through his blond Mohawk his hair is so soft he puts his hand on your waist his tounge swirls around in your mouth like its competing with yours back and fourth. You hear oohs and gasp. But you don't care. Then he stops and so do you with your arms on his shoulders and his eyes meet yours. Leaving you two both gasping for air breathing heavily. You start to blush and look down avoiding his intoxicating brown eyes.
"Look at me" he says you do
"Stay with me tonight" your heart beats faster and your cheeks gets hot. "Uh um ok" you say you look over at your friend.
"Hey don't worry about that your friend can stay with one of them your friend can stay with one of them if your friend likes." you nod knowing it would be okay any way knowing your best friend wouldn't mine staying with anyone of the bantan boys

You end up at hotel with the boys rapmon and you get your own room and head up stairs.

Guys this is my first imagine so yeah. I don't speak Korean for some of you that do if I did I would add some I'm this book but I don't I'm sorry if its not as good as other imgaines but keep reading And thanks ♡!