"Oh yeah, definitely." He bites his lip, playing with his lip ring. Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn all sneak out of the gas station, undetected by the distracted boy.

"You have no idea how lonely it gets, with no one to satisfy my needs but myself." I whimper.

He groans in response to that. But before I know what's happening, someone lifts me up, throwing me over their shoulder. I lift my head to look at the hot and bothered boy behind the counter and smile. I hold up both of my hands with the rock out sign. "Distract and Display complete!" I shout.

"Fuck you seven eleven, you should have given me my slurpee!" Harry yells. I giggle as he runs to the van and sets me down carefully. I climb in and he follows close behind me. I sit in Niall's lap once I'm in.

"I can't believe that worked!" Zayn exclaims from the passenger seat as Leia drives off.

"What did you even do?" Leia asks.

"Our secret will never be revealed!" Louis yells. We roll the windows down and howl out of them, laughing so hard our stomachs start to hurt.

"You did beautifully." Niall whispers in my ear. He grabs my hand and brings it to his lips. I feel his eyes looking at my body, and I feel his jeans tighten beneath me.

"Leia, drop me off first." I lean up to tell her.

*****

"I am exhausted." I tell them.

"Come on, come out with us." Zayn says.

"Please!" Louis begs.

"I can't! I am so tired." I fake a yawn.

"Me too." Harry climbs out of the van as well. "I'm calling it a night."

"Lame!" Niall shouts at us.

"At least take some of our winnings." Liam shouts as he throws bags of chips, candy bars, magazines, etc. at us.

"Thanks Liam!" I shout through the window before Leia drives off.

Harry and I pick up the winnings and carry them back to our room. I toss them on the couch once we get inside.

"That was-"

"Incredible." I finish.

"I had no idea, you were so devious." Harry says. "It was sexy."

I blush. "Thanks."

"Although, I was a little jealous." He admits.

"You're hysterical." I tell him.

"I was." He nods. "I didn't like that that little prick was checking you out."

"But we got revenge."

"It was the only flaw to your plan."

"But it worked." I remind him. I look down at his ripped shirt and I fold my arms over my chest. "Sorry about your shirt."

"Don't worry about it." He shakes his head. "I've got plenty of others I plan to rip off of you at some point." He smirks.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me." He takes off his shirt and climbs into his bed. "Feel free to do the same Princess."

"You will never rip anything off of me."

"We'll see." He smirks.

"I guess we will." I raise my eyebrows at him as an idea crosses my mind.

I keep eye contact with him as I reach for the bottom of my shirt. I pull it slowly over my head and toss it to him. He lets it land on the bed, without breaking eye contact with me. I shimmy his pants off of my body and turn around to pick them up. I place them on the couch and walk slowly to my bed, climbing in slowly as well.

"Fuck me." He mumbles in frustration. He rolls over in bed to face the wall. I cover up with his blanket in victory.

"Good night!"

He mumbles something incoherent into a pillow.

SARAH {harry styles fanfiction}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara