"I promise, never again, not for anyone" I agreed and I meant it. I would never let him go again. He helped me to my feet which wobbled uncertainly. I was probably asleep for years.

Someone cleared their throat behind me and I turned to face an orange hair man. His face was covered in piecing and his eye were purple with black rings.

"Yuki Tora, it is a pressure to meet you, I have heard a lot about you. I am the leader of the Akatsuki, I am Pein" he spoke monotone and cold and showed no sign of emotion.

"The pressure is mine. What is the Akatsuki?" I asked.

"It is a powerful organization. We aim to make the world peaceful, so there will be no use for ninja or war." Akira gripped my hand, I looked at his face.

"Do you believe in this cause?" I asked him and he nodded. I turned back to Pein.

"Please allow to assistant my brother and let me join your organization. We are more powerful together. I will give myself for my brother, Leader" I kneeled shakily on one knee.

"Are you aware you will have to fight your old village, your friends and team mates. You will have to become rogue and a criminal" I felt his on me.

"I will do what my brother wishes, if that means become a monster, so be it."

"Very well, come along, we have work to do"....

(3rd person)

Kakashi Hatake was aware that they were already to late to save Gaara as soon as the barrier to the hide out was smashed. There was five people inside, as if they had been waiting for the moment they broke though. One was Gaara, laying motionless on the stone floor, his eyes dead. On either side of him was a man with blonde hair and the puppet Sasori. In front of them was to others wearing Akatsuki cloaks, the straw hats they used obscuring their faces.

"What have you done with Gaara" Naruto shouted and Kakashi's hand pushed him back from attacking the person closest.

"He is not of this world anymore" One of the unknown figure spoke. The voice was male but young. His counterpart turned away from them, a long red plead ran down her back. She walked to Gaara's body, kneeling down to close his eyes.

"He is sleeping now" This voice was female and so familiar. She stood up and turn, the team finally able to see her face.

"Yuki..." Sakura breathed. She nodded silently.

"Yuki, what are you doing" Kakashi asked. She walked back to her counterpart, his hand curling in hers.

"I have to protect. I don't want to have to fight you. Please back down" she said and a long spear like blood needle pushed its way through her palm.

"What are you doing Yuki we are family aren't we" Naruto said and Yuki smiled softly at him.

"I never did tell you how my clan we massacred, did she" Her tingle of a laugh ring though the cave. Blood lust rolled off the pair so strong that that everyone could almost see it. "My father was the one to kill my mother and I had forgotten, how I lost control that night." She finally looked them in the eye. They stumbled back at the sight. Her eyes were crazed, insane, no sigh of the kindness they once held. "I only remembered in my prison, know I pulled every blood cell, every platelet from their skin. Slow and painful" She chuckled. "Until their screams satisfied my hungry and I ripped them apart from the inside out" She was laughing now. "They crimson that painted the wall, so full of sin and the feeling of power. I finally understood why my clan was so selfish" she spit the words.

Sakura's hand fought to her mouth this is not the Yuki she knew. This was a monster. A demon. Even Deidara was a little scared of girl, her only control now seeming to be the twin she held so dearly.

"Oh sweet, Naruto, so full of hope, able to see the good in everyone, when everyone is just sinful." she growled at him.

"Family is made of blood but water can become blood. People are to be used" she laughed hysterically .

"Yuki" He brother cut her off and her expression changed. She looked confused and ashamed.

"I am losing control, aren't I" she smile and suddenly she was back to her old self. "Only a matter of time, now" She muttered, so that no one but her brother would hear. Akira sneezed Yuki's hand.

"Enough!" Deidara cried out, clearly bored. "You want your Kazekage..." He kicked the hollow shell of Gaara. Chuckling he made a large clay bird, It's tail curling the Kazekage's body. "Well come get him" He smirked.

"Yuki, let's go, you're not in any condition to fight" Akira lead me any and before the teleportation jutsu took effect, I heard the calling of my old team mates. I could only hope now that how that they knew how much of a monster I was that they could forget me. For I was losing control.