book 2~ ch 1

(pic of yuki now)

(3rd p.o.v)

The girl lay frozen in deep red crystal, peaceful, as if she was asleep but she wasn't she frozen. Her body had grown in the three years she had been frozen. Her once short hair had grown long and her once girl like features had turned more womanly. This was the only sigh that she was still alive. Every medical ninja in the village had tried everything they could think of to release her from this jutsu however the crystal itself seemed to be alive. It would heal itself and a one point fought back. In the end they give up only hoping that the time she was released would be soon.

The Leaf village had changed as well. Lady Tsunade face had been carved into the hokage mountain and the village had grown in size. But now it lay peaceful and quiet. Shadows hiding in corners as the street lamps. Unknown to the people both awake and asleep an intruder had entered the village. He picked off away one in his way silently all except for a gargled cried as this drowned in their own blood. He finally made his way into the hospital room were the girl in the crystal lay.

"I knew you were alive" He whispered softly, running his hand along it's smooth surface, the crystal seeming to hum in greeting. "Don't worry you're safe now. No one will ever take you away again".  He lay out a scroll and made a hand signal. "Summoning jutsu" he called and the crystal was sucked into the scroll for transport. He was suddenly aware for shouts and calls. He cursed. Someone must have seen him and the alarm had been raise.

He carefully stored away the scroll and dashed out of the window, jumping from building to building. He finally got into the forest and was long gone before the leaf ninja realised what had been taken.

(Yuki's p.o.v)

I was floating, that is the only way I could describe it, either awake or awake. I was aware of the time passing but could tell how much. Dreams of Akira, Naruto, Gaara, Sasuke and everyone else haunted my dreams. They were always so happy but I couldn't come closer. They couldn't hear my voice or see me. It Tortured me and at the same time it made me happy, to see them smile. But part of me wanted more.

Muttered voices, too low to make out what they were saying but slowly it became clearer. Words.

"So this is your older sister?" The voice was male, monotone and deep.

"I beg of you to let her stay with me, she is the only thing I ask" A voice so familiar.

"...Very Well, on one condition, she will join the Akatsuki" there was a sharp intake of breath.

"Thank you". Then cracking. First it was quiet and few and far between but then it was like everything happened at once. The cracking was a shatter, air filled my lung and my body slumped onto a cold stone floor. My ears ring and head spun.

"...ki, Yuki, Yuki, yuki" I was being shaken. I cracked open my eyes to see a face much like my own leaning over me. The same face but older, more tired looking with dirt on his cheek. My lips crack a smile and I raise my hand to rub the dirt with my thumb.

"You never could wash your face" My voice was horse from disuse but he grinned back, blood tears filling his tear ducts.

"Sis" He breathed and pulled my into a hug and I held him tightly in my arms, his body shook and tremble but I didn't hear so much as a whimper. My cry baby had grown, I mused to myself. "I am sorry" He finally got out.

"I am glad your okay, I am sorry I left" I felt tears drip down my own cheeks as I petted his hair. He looked at me then and shook his head.

"No, I am sorry, I didn't come sooner but things will change. We will never be apart again" He grinned, I touched my forehead to his.