Masky X reader x hoodie

you were proxies best friends... toby was fun to hang with but... he could be annoying..
masky an hoodie were your favorites ... you actually liked them both.. but knew you would have to chose between them... but.. you didn't know if they like you...
today you were in the kitchen making cheesecake... no one was home.. or so you thought..
you thought it would be a nice thing to make hoodie an masky some cheesecake .... you saw they were running low..
you humed as you worked rockin back an forth on your feet..
just then you heard the kitchen door open.. you thought no one was home..
you turned around an threw a knife at who ever it was..
more like them... an as in them..
you mean.. masky an hoodie..
you go wide eyed an covered your mouth with your s/c hand...
"i-I'm so sorry!! i thought it was an intuder!!!" you put down the bowl of cheesecake mix an set it on the counter while going to the knife an yanking it out....
you sigh as you saw the hole it left..
"dam... slender is goin to kill me..." you stated..
you didn't notice that masky an hoodie were lookin at your ass...
you sighed an turned around...
"I'm sorry again.."
they quickly jumped an nodded..
"its okay y/n..."
"i-i-its find.."
you smiled as you go back to the counter an resume makin cheesecake ...
what you didn't except was to have someone place there hands around your waist making you jump an spill cheesecake batter on yourself...
"DAMIT!!" you yelled," fuckin hell, i just got this shirt...." you whined as you drop the bowl on the counter with the spoon ..
the person that held your waist let go so you couldn't tell who it was..
you growl as you turn around..
"if you don't excuse me, i have to go clean up..."
but the thing was... masky stepped infront of you...
"move masky..." you stated... tryin to side step him, but hoodie joined him blockin your way out..
"you both think this is funny..? its not, I'm soked in cheesecake batter an its starting to stick now.. will you please move... today isn't the day to mess with me...
they didn't move... but you couldn't tell why they seemed to look at you...
but they were lookin at your breast which were covered with batter an your clothing was stickin to you showing a f/c bra...
you looked at them...
"w-what..?" you quickly thought of what they could look at... then you noticed your clothing..
you blush bright red an cover your 2f/c-- now see threw shirt..
"h-hey don't look t-there!!" you e/c eyes widened..
just then masky moved towards you...
you back pedeled but hit counter...
you blush as your face to... well mask... with masky..
he lifts his mask an does the unexpected ...

----LEMON ALERT!!!----
he ...licks your chest...
"GAH!!" you gasped at contact...
masky presses his body against yours..
makin some cheesecake batter go onto his yellow jacket..
his breath tickled you...
he licked again but groped your ass..
you gasped at contact again..
hoodie stood off to the side watchin his "brother" do this..
You shoved masky aside and tryed to run past hoodie but hoodie grabbed your shirt and pressed against you, your head right by the spot you threw the knife...
you go wide eyed at hoodie...
you liked hoodie, he was sweet, kind, and shy.. Masky right now scared you, he was usually quiet and outgo-ish type.. not perverted...
hoodie lifted his mask a bit too and smoch you..
you go wide eyed, your e/c orbs widen in shock..
hoodies tongue slipped past your lips and explored your mouth, you couldn't stop yourself from moaning when he slip his hand up you f/c shirt and moved up towards your bra..
Masky growled not liking how you were moaning for his brother.. he grabbed Hoodies shoulder and pulled it...
Hoodie unconnceted his mouth from yours..
leaving a trail of slava both from your guys mouths..
"Hoodie i think its mine turn.." masky stated..
Hoodie slipped his hands from your back and switched with masky..
Masky squeezed your ass again and kissed your neck..
you moaned again as he suckled upon your s/c neck...
You found your self kissing Masky's neck as well..
He groaned into your neck, "you're making me so hard.." he panted..
Hoodie was pissed then, hoodie knew you were a virgin and wasn't going to pressure you but it seemed Masky was, hoodie got out of his shy stage and threw masky off you..
Masky hit the counter with his head and groaned as he rubbed it the now forming bump..
"What the hell Hoodie..!?"
Hoodie growled back..
"Stop pressuring her.. maybe she doesn't want you maybe she wants me..."
masky laughed sickly as he got up, "Really? then what's to say she doesn't want you, she wants me..?"
you go even more wide eyed at your two dear friends as they argue over you...
you wanted to squeal with delight that they liked you but.. they both like you.. you like them both.. and right now, they're arguing over who pressuring you more into having sex... right now you were a little wet.. and you did want them.. you loved them equally but knew one day, after this you would have to chose between them..
you stepped inbetween the two as you panted a plead, "s-stop please..."
they looked at you as they had their mask off in weird angles showing only their mouths..
"no one is pressuring me to do anything ... but, is it true.. you, you both like me..?" you stated with a faint blush..
they both nodded, you blushed even more as you said 5 words, "i like you guys too.."
pretty soon it happened really fast.. you were up against the counter, your hands gripping the counter top moaning..
masky was pressed against your back, his hands squeezing your breast underneith him was Hoodie which was seating infront of you, unbuttoning your blue jeans and pushing them down to your ankles leaving you without pants and a shirt,( which masky ripped off of you) leaving you only in your under clothes..
you shivered as cold air slapped you in the face..
Hoodie was blowing against your f/c undies and startes rubbing with his gloved hands..
you moaned as you griped masky's hand which were groping your chest, you leaned your head back as you breath out the words, "more"
he whispered back a little yes as he slipped his fingers past the side of your undies and to your "lips"..
you closed your eyes shut tight as you squeezed your breast with masky..
you rubbed your butt against masky's pants making him groan amd thrust into your ass..
which made your crotch, which also hoodie just pulled your undies down, go right into his face..
you screamed as hoodies lips touched your private parts..
hoodie moaned as he now gripped you hips where he wanted them.. and licked you clit.. you screamed out a moan...
masky growled as he stopped groping and started pulling his pants off... looking at his buddy which was hard and throbing, he then spoke to hoodie..
"switch.." hoodie stopped and pushed you to the ground where you fell back wards and hoodie then flipped you onto your knees..
Lust was well seen in your eyes.. you eyes wided as masky slapped your ass...
you yelped with surprising pleasure in your voice and looked back at him, Masky was starting to take out his cock from his underwear..
Hoodie slid underneath you, he grabbed your face and deeply kissed you. your core was starting to throb.. you were wet down "south" and you wanted attention .... even if it was your first time..
you groaned against hoodies lips, but soon gasped when you felt something rub your clit..
you looked down and noticed masky took off his gloves and was rubbing your clit his fingers were gently pushing against your "lips"..
it hurt even to put pressure on them..
truth be told you had a fear of sex... but right now you wanted it..
hoodie growled not liking you giving Masky so much attention so, he sliped off his gloves put his fingers in his mouth then slid them into your bra..
your perky bubs were hard, he started to pinch and twist them lightly..
you moaned...
masky stopped rubbing and brought his fingers to his own lips and gave them a lite lick, he groaned as he did so,
" oh Hoodie I'm jealous you tasted her first.. but i'll be the one to feel her first.."
Masky kicked off his underwear and pulled his jacket and shirt off in less then 5 seconds..
hoodie growled, "not if i have anything to do about it." Hoodie flipped you on your back which now was on the cold tile which made you moan... your wetness dripped onto the floor..
hoodie pulled his pants off quick with his underwear and teased you with his cock..
your eyes wided at the size of him.. you never seen one before.. and when you noticed Maskys you were happy hoodie was going to put his in you first.. other wise you would have been tore into two.. (this means he was way bigger than Hoodie)
masky growled at his brother while he started to pleasure you..
you gasped at the tip which wasn't even in you but hovering outside the cave..
masky yanked him off you and threw him on the floor and got on top of him, your eyes wided at the two naked males fighting on top of one another..
this made you even more wet and you found your hands going down south to pleasure your own self..
you pushed gently in, but a screamish moan escaped.. as you yanked your finger back out..
both males watched as you tryed to pleasure your self..
you were now just socked with your own wetness and sweat as it glistened from your naked body... (hoodie removed your bra while he was workin on your breast before..)
you panted, you were completely gone lust took over as you breathed out..
"Just pleasure me.. p-please.." you purred..
both males did as you told them.... since masky couldnt get your "cave" he got your mouth ... hoodie got your cave thou...
you closed your eyes as you felt the heat off hoodies friend.. but you soon felt something by your lips that pushed past them.. your eyes wided as your eyes ment with rock hard abs of masky..by the way his lips were twisted it looked like he was trying to surpass a moan of his own..
soon you gasped at hoodie which his "friend" was so close being inside you.. he slowly shoved it in...
tears sprang to your eyes as your scream was muffled by maskys dick..
your vibration sent masky overboard his hands that were sticky with his precum were in your hair.. pulling you closer..
"S-suck.." breath masky..
hoodie shoved all the way in making tears leak down your face . . Hoodie was being gental but it was hurting.. until.. he spreaded your legs apart and moved his hands to run you clit which gave you pleasure..
you found your self sucking masky ,so masky move in and out of your mouth..
so did Hoodie..
they both were in a pattren one went in the other went out..
you moaned as your core started to tightin around hoodie..
he gasped, "YOUR SO TIGHT.. I'M-"
hoodie and masky are brought over the eage.. as they both scream cum..
masky made you swallow.. your legs and hands couldn't support you anymore..
you layed there .. hoodie layed on the ground... he pasted out..
Masky lay on the ground grabbing you and making you sit in his cock.. you were still numb to pain now..
Masky groaned at your tightness..
"hoodie was right.. you are SO tight.."
you grabbed his shoulders while masky held your hips and helped you... along.. you grind with him inside you..
you soon got the hang if it and went faster... you and masky came together.. and layed on each other..
you pasted out from being pounded into..
masky layed there while you guys were chest to chest...
he sighed and looked around..
"slenders gonna be pissed if we don't clean this kitchen up..."
hoodie was awake some how... and stilled layed there panting..
"specially when he finds out we fucked his niece senseless in his kitchen.." hoodie resounded..
all was quiet until they both jumped.
at a booming voice which was standing in the door way..
"YOU DID WHAT TO MY NIECE!!"