BEN drowned x reader fluff

I want to take a break from the smut anyway hope you like and request who you want to see anyway enjoy my lovely perv
You sighed, looking down at the old gaming system laid out on the floor. More importantly, the game cartrage inside. That Majoras Mask game. Ever since your friend, [Friend's Name], gave it to you, you'd had bad dreams. Not a single good night's rest. You tried everything, but that twisted looking Link was always there. Except, you could remember his name wasn't Link, but you couldnt remember it. Tonight would be different. He wouldn't be there. You would do all you could to prevent it.
After changing into your [f/c] pajamas, you laid down in your bed. You laid with your eyes open for a while, deep in thought. Finally, you turned over and curled up. "Not tonight." You sighed to yourself, closing your eyes.
"Are you sure?" An oh-so familiar voice asked. Your eyes snapped open and you sat up.
"G-go away!" You yelled, beating yourself up for stuttering. His laugh echoed throughout your head. "I'm not even asleep yet..."
"Don't worry, [Name], I won't hurt you." It said. You looked around, but nothing was there. You thought that maybe it was all in your head.

You laid back down and closed your eyes. "I'm going to sleep tonight." You whisper. You could see images of him in your mind. His laugh echoed through your head once again. This was too real to be a dream. "I said, GO AWAY!" You yell, sitting up once again.
A sigh could be heard. "Aw, come on. Don't you enjoy my company?" He asked. The strange thing was, he sounded thouroghly upset. You were confused, but shook it off quickly. He may use that as a weakness.
"Please. I haven't slept in days. I'm asking nicely." You sigh. You saw something move from the side of your vision. "A-are you really here...?"
"Yeah. But since you're being polite, I guess I have to go." He sighed. Why was he so upset?
"May I ask you something?"
"What is it?"
"What is your name, and how do you know mine?"
He paused. "BEN. I know yours because I..."
You waited for his answer. He thought about it for a moment.
"I like you. A lot."
WHAT ? Your eyes widened. "E-excuse me?" You wanted to clarify that you weren't COMPLETELY insane. BEN sighed.
"Yeah..." You were confused. Why did he tortue you if he liked you? Well, momma always said a boy will tease you if they like you.
"BEN... Show yourself." You decided to be brave. He sort of vaporzed onto the side of your bed, beside you. You were stunned. He was cute, in an insane type of way. You nearly got lost in his red and black eyes. "Why do you do this? To me and yourself?"
Tears filled his seemingly soulless eyes. "You hate me. So I have no choice." You tilt your head. "I don't know. That's just how it works, I guess."
You scooted very close to him and hugged him. "I don't hate you." You whispered in his ear. BEN instantly perked up and hugged you back.
"Thank you."
You both laid down on your bed and snuggled into eachother. You fell asleep in his arms, instead of waking up to his nightmares. After that, all was good. You two were finally okay with eachother. You slept together every night, did your thing every