Hoodie X Reader (smut)

Your pov
You were the newest creepypasta and the most deadliest,you could kill an army and not get a single scratch(A.N your a badass I might add...you go girl!!!) slenderman or your boss told you to come to the mansion, toby, hoodie, and Masky got caught and now the military was surrounding the mansion. You quickly tree jumped until you got to the mansion. You got out (f/c) smoke bombs and threw them around at the cars and at the people. Once they went off you got your (weapon of chose), you started to kill everyone left and right as they didn't know what was going on. Once everyone was killed I went inside to find Toby,Hoodie and Masky  inside looking at me "YOU CAN COME OUT NOW!!" You yelled as everyone else in the mansion came out of hiding. Slenderman and his brothers started to have a  conversation about: moving the mansion or where will they go to if they have to. "Why don't we play a game? So we can relax for once ok" you said everyone stopped talking and looked at you "what game...or what kind of game~" BEN said "7...minutes of heaven......" Hoodie says. You just shrugged and everyone started to play, you had to choose. When you did you pulled out a frowning face, hoodie got up and grabbed you arm and pulled you to the closet.

Hoodie pov
I like (y/n) she had (h/l) (h/c) and the brightest (e/c). Hell if you look at her, you wouldn't believe she's a killer. I walked over to her so she was pinned to the wall. I moved my mask up so it only showed my lips. I smirked as she blushed "you look so cute when you blush (y/n)" her blush turned into a blood color when she said and I kind of got a little turned on.... All of a sudden she crashed her lips on mine. Her soft pink lips (ohhh God hoodie why you so horny all of a sudden!!) I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance but she denied. I moved my hands to her back and undid her bra and then took of her bra and t-shirt off. She gasped and I took that and explored her wet cavern "7 minutes are done make your self look decent!!!" Jeff shouted as her opened the door, (y/n) already but on her clothes that were scattered. Jeff opened the door and looked at us confused and shocked at the same time. I quickly grabbed ( y/n) and brought her to my room (SMUT PART DONT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE WARNING YOU NOW) he closed and locked the door. He walked over to the bed and pushed you down. He kisses you hard and his hand traveled up your shirt. He massaged your brests and you reached down to feel the tent in his pants. You brushed your hand over his hard member and his kiss got softer. He undressed you and himself then sucked on your exposed nipple. Then you got on top of him and rubed his member. He got harder by the second. You licked around his tip making his head tilt back. You entered all of him in your mouth and bobbed your head as fast as you could. After a while he came in your mouth. You swallowed it all and licked his member clean.
You laid on his bed and spread your legs. He placed himself at your entrance and looked at you. You nodded for him to continue. Without warning he slammed into you. You screamed as he continued to ram you. He took your legs and put them on his shoulders causing him to hit your g-spot. "HOODIE!" You screamed as you came all over him. His pace got slower and he soon cumed after. Then he kissed you gently on the lips and whispered "I love you (y/n) in your ear. He layed down next to you and pulled you close to him. "I love you too hoodie." You said with a weak smile. "We should do this again sometime." He laughed.
(Extended ending)
"We should do this again sometime." Hoodie said. "Ooooh" Ben said as he pressed his ear up to the door as the rest of the pastas did the same. The pastas came home from there killing and heard you scream hoodie's name. "I'll be right back (y/n)." Hoodie said as he got up to go to the bathroom. When he opened the door he smacked all of the pastas in the face. "Ahhhh" "what are you guys doing!!" Hoodie yelled. All the pastas laughed and ran away.