《6》

Things don't always go as planned.

Cas and Sam were called out to Bobby's because he found a case that needed to be taken care of immediately. They decided to call the only two people that they trusted enough to care for Dean while they were away.

Charlie and Gabriel.

Charlie knocked on the door right as Gabriel appeared.

Sam opened the door and was faced with a grin.

"What's up bitches?"

Castiel turned around and gave Charlie a stern look.

"No profanity around the baby."

"Little bro, it's not like he understands her and besides, i'm pretty sure he doesn't give a damn if he did." Gabriel smirked.

Sam sighed and shook his head.

"We should only be gone tonight and all day tomorrow. He's playing in the nursery. We already told him goodbye so we're going to head out. Thank you guys so much."

Cas and Sam exchanged hugs with the two before leaving.

Once the door shut they were met with a loud cry.

They both rushed to the nursery only to see Dean curled into fetal position while sucking his thumb.

Gabriel picked him up,

"Hey Dean. What's wrong?" He asked.

Dean cried and tried to reach out for the door, wanting to go with his daddies.

Charlie frowned, "Aw Dean, it's alright little dude! They'll be back soon I promise! We're going to have so much fun together!"

Gabriel comforted Dean while Charlie went over to a toy box in the corner of the nursery.
She dug through it for a minute before getting some crayons and a coloring book out.

"Hey Dean, how about you color a pretty picture for your daddies!"

Dean rubbed his eyes and watched as Charlie set up a little play area for him on the floor.

Gabriel then brought Dean over and sat him down while handing him a crayon and guiding his hand to the paper, showing him what to do.

Dean looked up at him with an unsure look before looking back down and starting to scribble on the picture.

Gabriel and Charlie cooed when Dean proudly held up his picture and giggled.

"Yay Dean! That looks so good! You're such a good baby boy! Your daddies are going to love it!" Charlie said happily while giving him a hug.

And that's when baby Dean thought to himself,  "Maybe I am gonna have fun with these people.."