《3》

It had been a week since Evelina had put a spell on Dean and to say the least, things have been quite interesting.

They finally had finished turning one of the spare rooms into a nursery with the help of Gabriel.

Cas and Sam were thankful for Gabriel's artistic eye because without him, the nursery would probably look like a disaster.

Castiel currently had Dean cradled in his arms, trying to lull him to sleep.

Sam was off in his room, searching every site he had already looked at, hoping he would find something that he had missed.

Dean was staring into Castiel's eyes, trying not to fall asleep.

He would occasionally smile or giggle at Cas, causing both of them to fawn over one another.

Sam sighed, his searching was useless. He needed to stop stressing out and go help Castiel because heaven knows he probably needs all the help he can get.

He shut off his laptop and walked toward the nursery, stopping at the doorway, in awe at the sight in front of him.

Dean was curled up against Castiel's chest fast asleep while Cas hummed lullabies.

Sam let out a sigh of relief that he didn't know he was holding in.

Everything was going to be okay and he was going to make sure of it.