Chapter 3-A start to the new life.

Mulai dari awal

I narrowed my eyes at him.
"You mean... Clicked as in hatred for you?!"

He sighed and looked down at his feet.
"I'm really sorry."

Ugh! Is that all he could say?! I walked away from him.
My head was hurting and I never felt so alone... My Pokemon were stolen from me and I'm scared that I will never be able to see them again. All because he had asked me to come to his castle... Tears started to sting my eyes. I really didn't want to sob in front of him, but it was hard keeping it together all the time.

Will my life remain miserable?....

As I was about to cry, he grabbed my hand lightly and kissed it. My eyes widened in shock. What was he doing?!
"I really am sorry Touko... But I really wouldn't be able to bear seeing you be treated so poorly... You deserve better." He said with his voice like honey.
That completely melted me.
But instead of saying anything, I chose to remain silent and let him do what he planned to do.

"Come, I will show you our room." He said softly as he pulled me along towards two massive doors.

Well, I better say hello to my new life sooner or later and say goodbye to my old one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow..." I breathed as I stepped back admiring its beauty for even just a bedroom.
Despite how evil he was, he lived in luxury, all of it based on dating back to medieval times. No wonder he called himself King. He had practically grown up as a righteous heir to the throne so why not have a bedroom like one?
I giggled entertained at the thought of him having a throne, although I wouldn't be surprised.

But then I remembered that since N had basically lived here since he was a young adolescent it was bound to be beautiful.
Yes he plans to separate Pokemon from trainers, but his attitudes are all for the right reasons. He wants nothing but a more happier and fulfilling life for Pokemon and a more magnificent world. So everything should look amazing.

I let go of his hand receiving no reaction. I didn't care if he did mind or not, I wanted to see everything and twirl around in it all.
I felt as If I was like a young child who was curious about everything that I needed to explore.

"Do you like it?" N broke in on my admiration of it all. I looked at him who now was smiling crookedly. It was amazing to know how serious he could be at times and then instantly change back to a child like personality.

"It's amazing." I said my voice still in a dreamily tone.
He grinned. "Oh white!" He said as he gently placed his hands in mine. "I'm so glad you like it! I promise I will make you enjoy it here!" I blushed at how much he enjoyed holding my hands. It was different.

Enjoy? How could I enjoy being queen of Team Plasma? I just couldn't get past that... I doubt I ever would.

I was tempted to ask him that question but bit my lip. I really didn't want to start an argument already, even though I don't think he's really the fighting type. But for some weird reason, as much as I hated the thought of being here and being queen, I didn't want to bring him down again... He was going through enough already too I guess.

I don't know why I felt that way, he wasn't anyone important to me unless he was considered an enemy. But nothing close to an ally or even a friend! So why would I care if I brought his mood down?

But I still chose to reconsider his feelings..

"Come on Touko!" He practically yelped in excitement. He dragged me further into the bedroom to show off it's full extent. I stared at the black and white carpet we stood on. Black and White. That's what the world will result to.
Just plain and simple. No joining or mixing. Just a new future and generation.

"Look up will you?" He laughed.
My eyes shifted upwards and I gasped.
The rest of the room was a whole new classy style which I had never seen before. It was more modern and extreme in some cases but it was something to be longed for.
I laughed at the thought that half of his room was ancient while the other was a new beginning. Was this symbolic for something?

"Why do you keep laughing to yourself?" He tilted his head to the side, that childish curiosity reappearing.
"Is there something wrong with the room?" He asked.

I shook my head a little too fast.
"N-no! Not at all! It's great! I love it."

He smiled relieved. "That's a good sign."

I nodded slowly, I didn't want to become too attached to the room and the luxuries, I mean... Seriously.

As we stood there I realised that there was only one massive bed in the middle of the room.

"Um.. Where am I going to sleep?" I asked nervously.

He stared at me dumbfounded, "Well in the bed of course!"

I nodded "Oh, and what about you?"

He rolled his eyes.
"In the same bed!"

I froze. "But... What... Why?"

He crossed his arms and looked at me his expression clearly intrigued.
"Well, if I'm not mistaken.. You are now my princess and I am your prince and we are soon to be married to become King and Queen. Is it not true that they share the same bed?"

I gulped. I wanted to badly point out that he was very mistaken but at the same time keep quiet because I realised how correct he was. I certainly did not want to take advantage of his Childish innocence by corrupting it.

"Right..."

Why was it that out of all the words I was thinking of... All I could say was 'Right?'

"Well N..." I said slowly. "You can let go of my hand now." I said staring into his dazzling blue eyes.

He laughed. A beautiful one that made him seem way too young for his masculine form. He gazing back, let go of my hand.

I went and sat on the bed. My bed. Our bed.

"My love."

I flinched at the name. I wasn't used to anyone especially a guy who I hardly know, a complete rival and enemy call me that. I waited for him to respond.

He didn't until he knelt beside me and smiled, his eyes burning into mine with passion.
"I'm happy you are here with me."

If only I felt the same way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Hey guys!
Hope that was a nice long chapter to keep you still interested!!! You know, I was so happy to update that I stayed up till midnight on a school night to finish it! I hope you enjoyed it! :D
What do you think? Do you like the idea of Touko marrying N? Or should she try and escape? Tell me in the comments
Remember!
Vote,Recommend and Comment!
And I promise to dedicate a chapter to you!!! :)

Love Gem(Gen) xoxo