1.4(part one)

GUESS WHAT! I'm back!! Ok, sorry for that, now on with the story.

Recap:

"Dani, I-I Love you" he hesitated, his face blushing all shades of red.

I put a smile on my face taking in what he just said.

"D, say something. Please."

"I love you too. I love you so much Blake."

BLAKE POV:

"Why are you so happy? Your smiling really big it's kinda creepy." Ashton asked as I walked into the living room.

"Nothing" I relied shaking my head. Still smiling at the ground.

I walked over to the couch and sat down. I pulled out my phone and was scrolling through it when I heard the front door slam open. Out of absolutely no where, 7 screeching kids attacked me. Literally. Emily, Cat, Liv, Vaeh, and even Jaxson, Weston, and Mario all jumped on the couch I was sitting on. I can't see Ashton's face right now but I can imagine how confused he must be.

"I can't believe you actually said it first! We thought u had no guts to say it!" Jaxson exclaimed.

"Weston, Emily and I get $20 from everyone pay up" Mario said holding out his hands.

It took me a minute to realize what was going on.

"YOU GUYS BETTED ON IT?" They all looked at me wearing guilty smiles on their faces.

"I can't believe you guys." I mumble annoyedly.

"Uhhhh, what's going on?" Hunter walked slowly towards us suspiciously.

"Blake finally told Dani he loves her!" Cat squealed.

Oh shit, I'm dead. Hunter came over and grabbed my arm yanking me off the couch and into the kitchen. The last time a boyfriend figure person said ' I love you ' to Dani he didn't say it for a good reason.

"What the fuck Blake."

"Hunter I-"

"No stop. Listen to me. You know damn well what happened last time. Why did u say it?" Hunter growled.

"Dude, I didn't say it for the reason he said it. Just let me expla-"

I fell against the counter and felt my head throbbing with pain.

My eyes became blurry. As my vision became clear again I moticed everyone has gathered around. Liv brought Ashton upstairs while Mario and Weston were holding back Hunter.

I rolled over so I was kneeling on the ground. I placed my head in my hands hoping the pain would start fading faster.

Jaxson came over and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Are you ok? You hit your head hard when you fell?"

I just breathed out unable to respond at the moment.

"What the hell is going on?" Dani said running down the stairs and into the kitchen.

She looked at Hunter then at me. Thank god Christine isn't home right now. Dani gently pulled my hands away from my face. She cupped my face tilting my chin up to look at her. I couldn't bring my eyes to look up at her.

She let go of my face. I could hear her pulling her brother out of the room.

Mario and Cat came over and helped me up bringing me into the living room.

"How the hell did he punch me that hard when he is so much smaller than me." I mumbled.

"Here," Emily said handing me an ice pack, "and he isn't that much smaller than you only a couple inches shorter."

"I don't think it was the punch that really hurt I think it was when you hit your head on the counter." Weston joined in.

I just leaned back on the couch trying to take this in. I didn't think this would ever happen.

My best friend just punched me.

------///////--------///////-----

PART TWO COMING TONIGHT!

615 words🍕

I took most do your guys' words from both authors notes (this book then the Macob book) and put them into one little problem so😂🤘🏼