1.0

Dani POV:

"Babyyyyy"

"You what something. What is it Blake?"

"Come broadcast with me?" He looked at me with puppy eyes.

I glare at him.

"Why not" Blake pouted

"Your supporters act like I'm Sam pepper or something" I burst out laughing the minute I said that. So did Blake.

"How do they treat you like him?"  Blake asked still laughing.

"The amount of hate the give me" I replied becoming a little bit more serious.

Blake stopped laughing instantly. He face became an unreadable mask. He grabbed my hand and let me to our bedroom where he was going to broadcast. He pulled me over to bed.

"Sit" he mumbled.

He went over to my Mac which was set up on my desk. He sat down in the chair and logging into the computer. He got everything set up before he went live. He didn't tweet or snapchat or anything though telling people he was going live. That's weird, he has been doing that a lot recently. So have Hunter and Brando.

"I'm going to wait until everyone is here." Blake starts off. He started talking again when about 3k people were watching.

"This isn't really going to be a normal broadcast. I know I said it would be earlier but stuff has happened and yeah..." He trailed off. He kept glancing over at the comments every once in a while. "Okay, I'm going to get right to the point. A Lot of stuff has been going on since well, umm, since people met Dani. And I understand not all of you support my relationship and aren't happy for us but that just tells me you're not a true supporter. Recently there has been a lot of hate on everyone's page. Dani and I, and even Hunter and Brandon's have been getting so much hate just because they have a sister. It really needs to stop. You guys may think that 'Oh if I comment one bad thing they won't see it'. And sometimes that's true but when thousands of people think that it all adds up. Dani has been getting death threats and she hasn't even done anything! That's not right guys." Blake voice started to raise and his fist were clenching.

I walk over next to the desk so I was next to him but so I wasn't in the broadcast. Blake looked up at me. You could see anger in his eyes.

''Babe, Calm down'' I whispered gently. He slowly loosened his fist but you could tell he was still mad. He runs his hands through his hair before continuing.

"Guys, I'm sorry I'm like this right now. It's just frustrating to see the person I'm in a relationship with get hate because of the people who don't like me and her brothers. And I'm not saying it's all of you cause you guys are all loyal asf. But please, please stop all the hate. I have to go but I will go live tomorrow and I will guest people! I love you, see you guys tomorrow around 2."

Blake ended the broadcast. He rested his elbows on the desk and put his head in his hands.

"You didn't need to do that" I said.

Blake looked at me like I'm crazy.

"Yes I did. You're my girlfriend and we are both getting more hate than usual so I had to do something about it."

My stomach explodes in butterflies when he calls me his girlfriend. I will never get used to that. I went back to the bed and laid down. I wrapped myself In my fuzzy blanket. This blanket is my life. It's so fluffy!!!

I look back over at Blake and he is doing something on his phone. I jump slightly when he slams his phone back down on the desk. He walks over to me lightly pulling my arm singling he wants me to move. I chuckle at his childness. He lays next to me and pulls me into a hug. I start running my hands through his hair.

Blake POV:

She started running her fingered through my hair. I closed my eyes. She doesn't deserve this. If the hate gets to be sometimes I don't even want to know how much it affects Dani. She must be better at hiding it or it doesn't bug her. she would tell me if it's bothering her. Right? I hope so.

------------------------------------------------------------

803 words👽

I have no Idea what happens to the font stuff. Like this all opposite today but alright I guess.

Guys this photo is fmskmmskskd CUTEEEE it was a gif that i screenshotted and I can't stop watching it! It's perfect aughhhh😍

 I am horrible at ending chapters😂 idk how u guys do it but some people always end it perfectly and I just can't do it😂 anyway new update! Hope it's somewhat good :/

I am horrible at ending chapters😂 idk how u guys do it but some people always end it perfectly and I just can't do it😂 anyway new update! Hope it's somewhat good :/. I have good ideas for the next chapter so be on a look out for a new update soon😋

Bye cupcakes🍰

(What? Cupcakes😂 what was I typing?😂)