.5

RECAP:
"Blake. Tell me what's wrong"

He looked like he was about to cry for a moment.

"Dani, I'm so sorry."

DANI POV:

The door slammed opened.

"What the heck did you guys do to make that photo go all
over Twitter?" An angry Brando said harshly.

"How were we supposed to know that someone would take a picture of us kissing and post it?" I retorted with the same tone.

"Blake this is exactly why Hunter didn't want you guys dating."  Brandon said looking over at blake who is sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands.

"Brando its not his fault. we all knew sooner or later supporters were going to find out about me." i said.

The boy's phones started  blowing up again. Neither of them did anything about it. The sound of Blake's phone vibrating on the wood dresser started to bother me. i walked over to his phone to put it on mute but something on the home screen caught my eye. i quickly unlocked the phone and clicked on the photo Blake was tagged in. to my surprise the photo was the selfie mario had taken on the ferris wheel. but the girl who posted it zoomed in so you could clearly see Hunter and Vaeh in the back round. i looked up when i heard foot steps come into the room. it was Ashton.

"Ash what are you doing up this early go back to bed." i said using a motherly tone.

"I still would be asleep if you guys weren't so loud." he replied obviously still very tired.

"Just go wake hunter up, tell him to come here, then go to sleep in his room. if you shut the door you cant hear us" Brando directs him.

After Ashton walks off, both of the boys turn to me. I show them the photo of Hunter and Vaeh. Just them hunter came in and started mumbling words no one could make out. He didn't even acknowledged us. He walked in and went to straight to the bed lying down on it with his face hidden in the pillows.

"How are we going to explains this to everyone?" Blake final speaks up.

"Explain what to who?' Hunter mumbled from the pillows.

I walk over to the bed and sit next to him. he turned his head to the side so he can see me. I grab the phone closest to me which happens to be Brando's. I really have to start using my own phone. I log onto his twitter and show Hunter all of the tweets. I'm honestly really scared to see Hunters reactions to all of this.

"I told you this would happen" He growled at me while glaring at Blake.

"You and Vaeh are exposed too so i don't know why your getting mad at me and your sister" Blake tells hunter when he notices the glare Hunter is giving him.

After about an hour of arguing and bickering back and forth we finally agreed that all three of them are going to go live and explain everything that is happening. Brandon and Blake decided they will broadcast later this morning together to explain. We thought it would be better if Hunter broadcast tonight because he hasn't exactly calmed down yet. So he would go live at the normal time and explain what happened in just a little more detail.

It's not even 9 am yet and I'm already worn out. I go down stairs to see my mom and Ashton eating breakfast. I grab a bowl of cereal and sat down next to Ashton.

After breakfast we were just fooling around making silly musically and trying out all the different snapchat filters. I miss times like this with my brothers.

About 4 hours of just doing random stuff my phone started to blow up. I quickly looked at my homescreen and it was a bunch of mentions and people following me on my social medias. So I guess it's out.

I'm not a secret twin anymore...

------------------------------------

717 words😛

Hey guys so I typed this on my laptop when I was supposed to be doing homework so they are probably Multiply grammar/spelling mistakes so bare with me guys.

New chapter coming tomorrow!☺️