Chapter 2

Hi loves! Sorry for not updating so long. I have no time at all these few days so pardon me if this chapter is short.

Winter's POV:

"Ms Winter, please sort out these files for me according to the alphabetical order." Mr Knight asks kindly as he placed the huge stack of files of documents on my desk with a little guilt in his eyes.

"Sure Mr Knight. I'll be done in a jiffy." I smile at him causing him to return me with a small smile as he turned away to walk back to his office.

"Err...Ms Winter? " He rubs his neck uncomfortably as he suddenly stopped in his tracks and turned around.

"Yes, Mr Knight?"

"Um...do you..ah-never mind. Thanks for sorting the files out." He says flusteredly before regaining his composure, clearing his throat, trying to disperse his uncomfortness.

"Oh, its not a big deal at all sir-"

"Mr Knight." He cut my words.

"Right...Mr Knight. It's my job after all." I sent him a warm smile causing him to dash out of my office immediately, panting harshly.

Oh dear, did I offend him? 

I better go and apologise to him before I lose my job.

 Zachary's POV:

Falling onto my chair with ragged breathing, I tried to keep myself calm and managed to do so until she came in again, causing my breathing to immediately return to its original ragging state.

"Mr Knight?" She calls out to me timidly as she stood rooted at my door.

"What do you want?" She winced slightly before stuttering. Shit, I think that came out too harsh.

"I-I..am I...f-fired?" What? What the hell is she talking about?

"Come here." She stared at me like I grew another pair of head but walked fearfully to me nonetheless.

"Y-yes?"

"Sit. Here." I pointed at my lap for her to sit but she walked backwards a little, hitting her hip against the edge of my desk.

"Ouch!" She squeaked in pain as she rubbed her pain spot openly. Her tight top slipping up her hourglass figure slightly, giving my a peep at her flawless peaches-and-cream skin which seems tasty enough to devour alone.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah. I'm fine Mr Knight."

"No, you're not. Sit here." She hesitated a little before closing in towards me and sat down on my lap lightly like she was afraid to crush me.

"Sorry." She whispered softly as I fidgeted in my seat due to the growing discomfort in my pants.

"What? Oh, it's not you. I'm just ...trying to adjust to get more comfortable on my seat."

"I know I'm heavy...let me get off." She mumbled with her head down as she tried to get off  my lap. Hell no. I'm not letting her go so easily.

"No. You are not going anywhere." I wrapped my arms around her small waist firmly as she tried to fight her way out my hold but eventually gave up when she knew it was useless.

"I'm heavy...I don't want to crush your legs."

"What?! Are you kidding me? You are as light as a feather." I stared at her, not believing what she had just commented about herself.

She just looked back at me in disbelief while rolling her eyes.

"You can't lie to me Mr Knight. I'm like 52 kilogram. I'm so overweight." 

"No you aren't Ms Winter. You are instead light. 52 kg is not that heavy for you. You're just right."

"Ya ya, whatever."

"You don't whatever me, Ms Winter. Last time I checked, you are still my personal assistant."

"So I'm fired?" She looked at me disappointingly and innocently with her big blue eyes .

"Do you want to?" I ask lowly as I bury my face at her shoulder-plate.

"N-no M-Mr Knight." She replied breathlessly as her heart rate sped up, her round cup moving to the beat shamelessly, making me just want to capture it with my teeth and giving her all the attention she needs, making her scream my name or even beg for more.

"Good. That's a good girl. And you know what ?" I lay her on my desk swiftly, causing her to gasp.

"What Mr Knight?" She as hesitantly and eagerly as her face is flushed in embarrassment.

"Good girls are rewarded." I pressed my lips onto hers as I devour her strawberry flavour lips hungrily like a beast who had been starving. Wrapping her arms around my neck, she pulled me down forcefully as she took over the kiss. Wow, I didn't know this kitty has claws.

Reaching beneath her skirt, I felt for her thin fabric, rubbing her through her thin wall of fabric causing her to fall into a moaning mess as she thrusted her hips to my hand, welcoming more pleasure to be built up. Rubbing her nub, in circular motions, she threw her head back in delight as she held onto me even more tightly as her body shook vigorously. Taking it as a sign, I sped up my finger movements skillfully as I pressed my lips down onto hers once again, unable to contain my hunger for her delicious tasting lips which makes me just crave for more, like a drug addict that is in need of his drugs to survive. That is me now. I need my drug to survive.

Soon, she let out a loud moan of satisfaction as she came in her panties. Thank goodness I made these walls sound proof. 

"Happy with your reward Ms Winter?" I smirked slightly at her messed up hotness as she blushed red in embarrassment before jumping off my desk with wobbly legs and into her office without replying. Guess she is a shy yet fierce one.  Now I just have to change into my spare pants...