Chapter 13

Melody's P.O.V

Niall was in his room the whole day. Maybe because of the jet lag. With nothing to do the whole day, I put Kiara to bed and also went to bed early, like around 4 hours early....

The next day...

Niall's P.O.V

After coming out of the shower, jet lag hit me and I slept the whole day. It was early in the morning. A phone call woke me up. It was from Jessica!

"Hi Jessica! What are you doing up so early in the morning?" But I only heard sobs from the other side.

"N-Niall.... sorry to wake you up this early.... but I want someone right now." She said between sobs.

"What happened? Are you alright?"

"John...." she wept even harder.

"Who's John?"

"My boyfriend..... h-he cheated on me..."

"Text me the address. I'm coming right away" I said.

"Okay." She said and hung up. Soon I got a text message. I quickly changed into a pair of jeans, a white T shirt and wore a snapback and huge sunglasses and my black leather jacket. Though it's early in the morning, I gotta keep my identity hidden, right? I picked up my keys and left my room. But I should inform Melody! So I wrote a quick note....

Dear Melody,

I had to go to a friend of mine as it's an emergency. I didn't wake you up because it was really early. Take care.

XOXO
Niall

I placed it on the dining table and left to Jessica's house.

Melody's P.O.V

I woke up to Kiara's whining.

"Mommy wake up I'm hungry!"

"Mommy my tummy is making noises!"

"Wake up mommy!" But when she saw me opening my eyes, she greeted me sweetly with a "good morning!".

"I got up and groggily said "good morning baby I'm up now. Did you brush your teeth?"

"Yes!" She cheered. And yeah, she's a 3 year old. I know I'm a great mom!

We both went to the kitchen and I poured some cereal and some milk in a bowl and turned to Kiara, to see her playing with a piece of paper.

"Baby where did you find it?"

"It was lying here" she pointed to the table. I took it from her arms. It had something written on it. It read,

Dear Melody,

I had to go to a friend of mine as it's an emergency. I didn't wake you up because it was really early. Take care.

XOXO
Niall

I blushed at the XOXO in the end... I'm a directioner! Don't blame me!

So that's why here didn't turn up at the table today. He always gets up by this time.

After turning on the TV and putting on Kiara's favorite kids show, I went to our room and did my morning routine. And by morning routine, I mean brushing my teeth, washing my face and brushing out the curly mess sitting on top of my head. But today, I skipped the last step. Instead, I went and took a hot and long shower. It felt so refreshing. After coming out, I put on a black tank top and my blue exercise shorts. I like shorts but haven't worn them in a long time cuz now I'm staying with Niall.....