Personal time... yeah.

Comenzar desde el principio

"Please" Stefan asked

"No" I stated

"Whatta ya mean no?" she asked narrowing her glassy red eyes

"I will not have you nearly kill my Daughter again"

"Damon" she started, walking over to me she stopped so her face was mere inches from mine "If I nearly killed her she'd still be fighting for her life"

I looked at Stefan who was looking at the space where Megan had just vanished from.

"And your in love with that" Stefan murmured thoughtfully

"Shut up Stefan" I grumbled heading down stairs after Megan, who had probably used one of her mystery crystals which Stefan and I were never aloud to touch, or we'd end up with burnt fingers, her threat.

I walked- or ran down stairs at a vampiric pace into the kitchen where Aquarelle was sitting tied up to one of the chairs with a gag in her mouth, Megan was sitting across the table with a coffee in her hand.

"Megan" I warned

"Damon" she mocked

"I hate you" we both said at the same time.

how's that for crazy?

*Aphrodite*

I think everything was working out perfectly, my baby was doing just perfect, Megan hated Damon, Damon hated Megan and all because Aquarelle kissed Niklaus, this girl has more weaknesses than a house made of paper cards, hard to build up, harder to proof, but easy to tear down.

I'm going to have fun with this.

~

A/N: Yeah, Aphrodite is frikkin' evil, isn't she. Bitch.

That part was by lovely Ari ^_^

We were gonna leave it at that, but then I haven't really written anything cuz of my exams and they're still on, but I wanna really write something, so I'll just continue for a bit ;)

~

*Damon (My man)*

"Oh and why do you hate me? I did nothing, it was all you!" I yelled.

"Brother, I wish I understood your definition of nothing."

"It means, what the fuck did I do? Why always so mad at me? I'm trying Megan, I'm trying hard to break that wall you built inside yourself once you lost your 'humanity.' It won't break!"

She glared at me furiously before hopping off the bed and in one swift moment, running to me and slapping me hard on my face, "Very smooth Damon, blame it on my humanity! We both know why I'm mad and what you could do to make me feel better."

True, I knew what would make her happier, but I wouldn't do it, I couldn't. "Megan..."

She saw my eyes and understood I wasn't going to change my mind. She took a deep breath before nodding and walking out the room, banging the door shut behind her.

*

My cheek still stung from the slap. Hell, that girl could hit hard.

I'd been lying on the couch for the past few hours. There was no sign of Megan since she left after our argument. Oh god, I don't know what to do with her, I hate knowing I'm the reason she's upset.

"Daddy!" I heard Aqua shriek. "I'm so bored! Let's go to The Grill? Please?"

Honestly, I wasn't really in any mood of hanging around Aqua, she was after all the reason Megan probably hated me, but I agreed anyway.

"Who's your girlfriend daddy?" Aqua asked as we entered The Grill.

I sighed, "No one right now."

"Isn't it mommy?"

My head snapped in her direction faster than I could think, "NO Aqua. Let me make this clear for as long as you stay here, I HATE YOUR MOTHER."

She took a step back, as if couldn't believe it, and I just walked away to get a drink.

"Hi." Said a feminine voice, a lovely feminine voice.

I turned to see a pretty brunette smiling at me, "Hello, Damon Salvatore," I said with a warm smile.

"Andy," she said shaking my hand, "I'm new here and I need friends, would you..."

I laughed, "Yes of course, have a seat." As she settled, I called the bartender to us, "Some scotch for the lovely lady please."

Needless to say, in the next hour, I had pretty Andy in my arms, on my bed, half naked. She gave me a dreamy smile before leaning up for a kiss again, and oh, Andy could kiss! Moments later, I felt her bite my bottom lip and well, I stopped kissing.

"What's wrong Damon?" She asked, her voice hoarse.

I sighed, looking into her eyes I muttered, "You won't feel the pain, you won't scream or call for help, you won't struggle."

And with that, I leaned down. I licked her collar bones and heard her moan. Kissing her neck, I inserted my fangs into the soft skin.

Joy rushed through me and I could tell, she enjoyed it too. She moaned loudly, pulling , me closer and I smiled. She would be a great toy.

Her moans got louder and louder, almost annoying. I knew anyone in the house would know something was either wrong, or fishy. As I sucked on the heavenly liquid, I heard the door being pushed open slowly and then a scream.

I pulled up and faced Aqua, agh, she was getting irritating now. Licking the blood off my teeth I stood and pulled on my shirt at vampire speed. Then walking to her, I held her face by her chin and fake smiled, "Don't trouble daddy during his... personal time? Yeah."

She sniffed, "You cheated on mom..."

"You have a wife... and a sixteen year old daughter!" Came a voice from behind me.

~

Hi there! For people who didn't read the A/N in the middle, second half of this chappie is written by damons_girl21. I won't be writing for a while, but I hope you enjoyed what I wrote now :P

PLEASE TELL US IF THERE'S ANY CONFUSION. You can PM us or comment or post on our facebook wall or anything. JUST ASK.

Please vote, comment, fan, recommend!

Hugs.

(Oh yeah and guys I'm gonna have to start begging for you all to read our book Blood Magic)