{Part One} Chapter 6:

I stayed awake all night just thinking of how differently things could've gone. If I hadn't pulled away the first time. Or if I had moved just a little bit faster so I could've kissed him the second time. There were so many different things that could've happened but instead I had to tell Luke no. And now I can't sleep because all I can think about is what he said to me before he left. How he doesn't have feelings for me because we haven't hung out enough how we need to act like it never happened. 

God I'm so stupid sometimes. 

Sometimes? The hell are you talking about with sometimes!!!

And ever since he kissed me this little voice won't shut the fuck up. I heard my phone vibrating on the floor and looked at the screen. 

Luke: Can't sleep

Me: Me niether):

Luke: Mind if I come over

Me: Fine but if i get busted im personally going to kick your ass and then steal your wallet. 

Luke: Why did you have to bring my wallet into this?

Me: Bc I wanted to

Luke: We don't always get everything we want Carissa.

Got that right!!!!!!
Me: Are you coming over or not?!

Luke: Yeah I'll be there in ten leave a window open.

About twelve minutes later I heard a light tapping on my window. I opened it up and pushed out the screen. "Hey Luke." I whispered. 

"Hey." He whispered back once I helped him inside. "So why did you wanna come over?" I asked. 

"Because I wanted to see you duh. I'm leaving in five days I mine as well spend as much time with you as I can." He said and patted the spot on my bed next to him. 

"Makes sense." I said and climbed next to him. "So what do ya wanna talk about?" I asked. 

"How about we play.....truth or dare." 

"Okay. You ask me first." I said.

"Truth or dare?" 

"Truth." 

"Was I your first kiss?" 

"Nope. Truth or dare?" 

"Dare?" He said more like a question then an answer.

"I dare you to...strip down to nothing but your underwear." I said and he had no hesitation in slowly taking his shirt off to reveal his toned chest. He then pulled down his pants and threw his clothes on my floor. "Okay truth or dare?" 

"Dare." 

"I dare you to take your shirt off." 

"I can't." 

"You have to its part of the game." 

"No I literally can't, I'm not wearing a bra." 

"Oh. Well then I dare you to ki- I mean to...to lick my abs." 

"Gross." 

"Gotta do it." 

"And what happens if I don't?" 

"Then you've gotta strip down butt naked." 

"You must seriously hate me." I said then got on top of him. "Well lay down." I said. While he layed down he gripped my hips and held me in place, once he was fully down on his back I stuck my tongue out and licked up his abs.