{Part Two} Chapter 21

"So I have a question." Kylie asked me while she handed me a shirt to fold. It was now the end of summer and I had to go back to Maryland to spend time with my family before I left for college in two weeks.

"Okay sure." I said and, once folded, I put it in my suitcase.

"You've been here for an entire month, for the past three nights Luke has snuck into your room, and for the past four days, ever since the interview, you and Luke have been spending A LOT of time together, are you guys a thing or not?"

"I honestly don't know what to call us. I mean, I like him a lot, as in more than I should, but at the same time, I'm leaving tonight, and being in a relationship with a famous guy that goes on world tours would mean I hardly see him. I know long distance relationships are hard, but this would be all but in impossible."

"It may not be my place to say, but you and Luke have been through a lot together and at the end of the day you and him still feel the same about eachother, I don't think that's ever going to change. Yeah it may be scary and it will be difficult, but eventually it'll all be worth it, so go for it." She said and then placed some pants that she had folded into my almost full suitcase.

"I will, just not now. Now is not a good time, besides I'd like to try being just friends with him for a little bit."

"Friends with benefits?" Kylie asked and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Yes, but they are very slim and tiny benefits, none of the dirtiness that is your perveted mind!"

"Whatever you say Carissa." She said. I rolled my eyes and for the next few minutes we folded all my clothes and finished packing my stuff. Kylie zipped up my last suitcase before turning to me.

"I'm gonna miss you." She said and then pulled me into a hug.

"Aw, I'll miss you too." I said gratefully returning the hug.

"Promise you'll visit me."

"Well isn't someone being selfish." Michael said from the doorway of the room that I had slept in for almost an entire month.

"Yes, she's mine. Tell Luke to go find someone else." Kylie said, squeezing me even tighter.

"What about Ashton?" Michael asked.

"I've cheated on him for food, leaving him for Carissa won't kill him too much." She said nonchalantly.

"Well great to know that you care about me." Ashton said while walking into the room as well.

"I do, I just love Carissa more." She replied, but finally we broke from our hug. Ashton gasped in shock and brought his hand to his heart.

"Oh did that offend you?" Kylie asked, seeming genuinly concerned about her boyfriend.

"Yes, it did." He snapped his reply.

"Good that's the point of an insult."

"Okay, that's it." Ashton said and picked Kylie up and threw her over his shoulder. She laughed and pounded on his back as he turned around and walked out of the room.

"Carissa, help me!" She cried from the hallway.

"Nah, I think you'll have more fun with him." I yelled back.

"It's true but you're still a traitor!" I didn't respond, but just laughed with Michael.

"So you want some help packing?" He asked a few moments later.

"No me and Kyle just finished, but thanks. For everything, I mean."

"What do you mean?" He asked as we sat next to each other on my bed.