Chapter 7: Make My Twin Lightning's Shiver

2AM:

Kakashi sat perched on top of the Hokage monument. Having stopped wearing his headband over his eye, his sharigan rotated slowly in his eye socket, the triangular pattern spinning slowly as Kakashi sighed. Standing up, he turned to head home, however slight movement from the corner of his eye caused his sharigan to flare to life and stop rotating. Kakashi spun back sharply, staring down a dark alleyway from his elevated position, only to see Sasuka, on her knees; gagging around Naruto's cock.
With pure shock and arousal now racing through him, Kakashi's eyes widened and he launched himself from the monument; hurtling towards some nearby rooftops at breakneck speed, yet landing as gracefully as a cat, before sprinting with a smirk on his face towards Sasuka's location. When he arrived, Naruto must've been long gone, as Sasuka stood alone in the alleyway, donning a costume which was new to Kakashi, but still made his trousers tight and blood boil in anticipation with overwhelming amounts of arousal.
"Fuck you, Naruto.." He heard Sasuka mutter, which widened his smirk even further behind his mask. As Sasuka turned to leave, Kakashi dropped from the roof in front of her, he chuckled huskily when he saw her eyes sharply change to match his; only difference being the pattern.
"Well Sasuka," he started, circling her while looking her up and down; the curves of her ass, her large breasts, her figure as a whole, and the apparent white cum stains painting her skin and leather outfit. "Who knew you'd grow into such a beautiful," he slid his hand around her waist. "Sexy," he ran his hand up to her breasts and gave a quick squeeze, at which Sasuka tried her hardest to suppress the moan threatening to escape her throat. "Slutty little whore?" Kakashi trailed his hand down Sasuka's chest, over her stomach and placed his hand flat against her crotch, rubbing slowly. After giving a slightly shaky sigh, Sasuka deactivated her Sharingan and replied,
"Fuck off, Kakashi. I'm not playing your games now." However, her mind screamed, 'Kakashi, stop playing games and just fuck me now!'
"You know, its not really private here. I have an idea.." Kakashi said, his Sharigan spinning, as he trapped Sasuka in a genjutsu. In the real world, Kakashi was carrying an unconscious Sasuka home, but that was far from what was happening in the genjutsu.
Sasuka was bound to four chains from corners of the strange dark room, leaving her suspended in the air. She looked down, noticing her skin tight leather catsuit was no longer on her, causing her to thrash violently against the chains, all to no avail. She tried to yell out, but the ball gag in her mouth wasn't going to help her either.
"Sasuka, give up. You're not getting out anytime soon," Kakashi rose from a red throne-like chair in the opposite end of the room and began striding confidently towards Sasuka. "Those chains stop chakra flow. You're not getting out." He repeated. Kakashi raised his left arm, lightning began flying violently from it, as he stood directly in front of Sasuka, who was now visibly frightened. "Submit to me, Sasuka." Kakashi said directly, amusement being doused all over the tone he spoke with. Sasuka remained silent, so Kakashi placed his hand on Sasuka's pussy and shocked her continuously, the mix of sheer pleasure and pain making Sasuka moan out loud in a high pitch, her eyes widening fully, before she tried to glare at Kakashi, only succeeding in making her next moan louder and higher, adding more to the amusement of Kakashi. Every time Kakashi would tell Sasuka to submit, and she denied, she was giving a shock strong enough to make her gasp with increasing volume. Small trails of saliva raced down her jaw, as her body was wracked with overwhelming amounts of pain and pleasure, pleasure and pain being the two things she couldn't get enough of. Chuckling, Kakashi stepped away, dropping his trousers to reveal his throbbing, hardened member. Stepping onto a chair, Kakashi uttered one word,
"Suck..."
For the first time, Sasuka nodded and did as she was told, opening her mouth, but was given an unexpected surprise when Kakashi thrusted forwards, submerging his thick cock in Sasuka's tight throat. A husky groan left him, as he tangled his hands in Sasuka's hair, her throat tightening, as she gagged continually, only adding to Kakashi's growing pleasure. Kakashi began to withdraw, before thrusting back entirely into Sasuka's mouth, the vibrations of her whimpers causing Kakashi to curse under his breath and fuck her throat as if it was Sasuka's equally as wet pussy. Moments passed, as Kakashi's pace increased and his cock began pulsating more.
"Shit, Sasuka... I want you to.. To take this whole load." He said, panting heavily. Tears of pleasure and discomfort rolled from Sasuka's eyes, but she didn't care, her pleasure now reached overwhelming levels, as she nodded rapidly. Almost immediately after, Kakashi buried his cock into Sasuka's throat, groaning vulgarly as his hot, sticky, white cum raced down Sasuka's throat. Despite doing her best to swallow, she gagged again and attempted to pull off of Kakashi's cock, but he secured her head and thrusted back in fully, continuing to empty his seed into Sasuka's mouth. Slowly, Kakashi pulled out, his cock throbbing violently, but his smirk showed he was proud of his performance. Sasuka's face was hot and red, tears rolling down her face due to the pleasure, her mouth wide open with half a load of cum coating her tongue.
Kakashi began unchaining Sasuka, before he put her face to a wall and bent her over.
"Now Sasuka, beg for it."
Kakashi ran the tip of his cock against Sasuka's pussy, sending waves of pleasure through her body. Without hesitation, Sasuka replied,
"Kakashi! You win! Ruin my pussy! Fuck me! Oh god, please fuck me!"
And with that, Kakashi forced his cock fully inside of Sasuka.

(A/N: Cliffhanger time XD. More in the next chapter soon to come. Sorry for the lateness, a lotta shits come up so I may be delayed sometimes, but thanks for sticking with the story and See you guys soon! ///_^)