f i v e

Lou's POV

The sun is hitting at my face violently. I pulled the blanket up to shield my face.

A headache was splitting open my skull like an ax chopped wood, and my whole body hurt like hell.

I moaned and tried to sit up but failed, my head was spinning.

Reaching for my phone, thankfully it's on the bedside table.

Hey dude! You're pretty wasted last night HAHA be thankful I got you home before some else's does. ;)

Jerk.

What time did I got home? -Lou

At one in the morning, I think. Your brother is pretty pissed, you know. -Jacob

You're a dead meat HAHAHA -Jacob

Oh, shīt.

Groaning while sitting up, fighting my nausea and walked inside the bathroom. I take some aspirin to release this headache.

I decide to take a shower to take off of this alcohol, sweats and maybe barf smell away from me.

I'm still in this dress and I tear it off of me because it became so itchy.

Sighing with content when the warm water hit my head to my body.

After I shower, I dress myself with a comfy pyjamas and ready myself for the 'talk' with my very pissed brother for being irresponsible I am.

Nervously went downstairs, my brother is in the kitchen probably eating his lunch already.

I overslept.

Fück, this is it.

I cleared my throat to gain his attention and he looked up from his plate to my face.

I saw him clenched his jaw and breathe heavily.

"Bro, sorry about last night." Or maybe earlier cause I already went home at one and freaking wasted.

He run his hand to his hair and sighed. Too calm.

"You should be more responsible enough."

"I know, I'm very sorry. I'm just.. caught up in the moment."

"Still. You—"

Our conversation was disturb. Travis was cut off when someone cleared their throat.

My jaw fell down when I realized who it was.

...

I can't still get over what happened earlier.

I'm currently at Jacob's house, hanging out, just the two of us. Playing PlayStation with pizza and cold cola. This is our den since we were kids.

His room was filled with LoL, Dota, CoD posters when he is in eighth grade but now, less posters, more trophies and medals of him being a basketball player and a football player.

Me and my brother was talking when someone interrupted us.

Its my mother's sister, Aunt Jeanine. She didn't attend the burial of my parents, I never knew why. Maybe because she's too hurt to see her loved one's slowly burying six feet underground, who doesn't?

"I came here to say, I am very sorry for what happened to Francis and Amelia." Aunt Jean buried her face to her hands.

My tears threatened to fall down but I inhaled deeply and swallowed the lump in my throat.