Chapter 9

~Zoeys POV ~

We got into the car and drove away. I ended up falling asleep while he was driving. Cause DANG I was tired after that chaos of fun.

It was about 30 minutes until we made it back home, and I woke up right as we parked. Mark ruffled my hair then stepped out of the car, ran over to my side and opened my door.

"Thank you servant!" I say while hopping out of the car, that gets a chuckle from him.

"No problem, m'lady." He says smiling, walking to the door of his house. I close the car door and follow. He then opens the door when he finds his keys. I run into the house and flop onto a couch, sighing happily.

"Today was great!" He nods and sits on a spot of the couch that wasn't taken up by me.

"Hey, Zoey. I think its time you'd go to bed." He says with a thinking face, I can tell he's not used to this. So I nod slowly,

"Yup, ok sure." I stand from the couch and head to my new bedroom.

Apparently some how, Mark got all my bags in here. That was nice. I got changed into some black and blue PJ's cause why not? I then sit on my bed.

"Hey, um Mark? Can you tuck me in?" I call. I guess he heard me cause he entered my room.

"Sure." He smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO. I UPDATED!! I'm sorry if my writing skills changed? Maybe they have. I think they have. But hey!, it might be better it might be worse. I'm kinda stuck on the story. What should they do next?

Again I'm sorry if my writing style changed ;-;

Also if I have any grammar mistakes or whatever please tell me! I'm also writing this at 3:06AM so :p

And anyway, I love you guys!

Buh-bye!!