Chapter 3

I woke up to my foster mother shaking me, I groan as open my eyes. We were in the airport already. Had she carried me? I try to forget about that.

"Honey, the plane is boarding soon," she says with another shake.

"Ok, ok.." I groan, tired. I sat up in my seat and got my phone out and started to watch Markiplier. I saw a FNAF video I haven't seen yet so I tapped on that one. Sadly I didn't have my headphones on. I swear I thought I plugged them in.. but when he screamed everyone looked at me. My face dusted red, embarrassed.

((Edit: I totally forgot airport security 0-0 eh who cares, airport security sucks))

30 minutes later, it was time for me to board, I was scared because it was my first time flying. I grabbed all my stuff and walked to the plane, it looked amazing! I stepped inside and sat in a window seat beside a grandma and her husband. My phone battery was low so I powered it off and looked out the window. We were so high!! (Not the drunk high, Idiots XD)

((Edit: smh younger me, being drunk and high are too different things. Also rip you guys aren't idiots lmao.))

About 20 minutes into the ride, a baby started crying. I frown, a bit grumpy. I heard the mother of the baby singing lullabies. It actually was really peaceful, it made me feel like I was the baby! My eyes slowly grew heavy with every 2 words she sang.. I fell asleep.

I was awoken to a shake. I groan and mumble some unknown words and open my eyes to see an old lady. I looked around to see barely any people. I'm guessing it's time to get off, I think. I smile kindly and nod at her, grabbing my stuff and went into the other airport. It was really hot and smelled nice.

My phone got a notification from Markiplier, it said 'Picking up my sister from the airport!' From his Twitter. I got excited but then realized what weere the chances of me being the sister of Markiplier?

~Mark's P.O.V~

I wandered around the airport, in hopes of finding 'Zoey'. I take out my phone and look back in messages to find a picture of her when she was little. A cute little girl she was, brunette pony tails and a purple bow. Adorkable I say to my self, then chuckle.