"jeon jungkook. heir to the jeon enterprise." he says as he sips on his wine delicately. "and now you, tell me something about yourself nari." he says my name as if he's so smart knowing it.

"something about me? hm, does the fact i hate you a lot count?" i raise my brow and smirk, pointing my fork at him before stabbing it into the steak.

"something else, perhaps your likes and dislikes in your life right now?"

"i dislike the fact that sitting before me is a rude boy i have to spend the rest of my life with." i smile, proud at myself for coming up with something so fitting to answer his pathetic question.

"come on nari, we need this to work." he says, cutting his steak slowly, still with his eyes on me. "let's forget about what happen at the bathroom today and start again, okay?"

"okay, fine then. you want to know my favourite colour?"

"yes."

"the colour of your blood that's going to be all over this knife when i stab you to death." i threaten, pointing the knife i was using to cut the steak with. he gasps and leaves his mouth hanging open, making his jawline more prominent.

"stop that." he looks at me dead serious and sighs longly. "what can i do to make it up to you? i am very sorry you know. im not usually like that. i just— what do you want to do?"

"let's not talk."

"okay, whatever makes you forgive—"

"shut the hell up."